Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Ste said:

Oh my Jesus did any one witness what Leora had to do today if not check 14.13 cam 5/6  she had to clean

a dirty disgusting snot that Malia left in the sink this has been discussed all day on Wednesday how she

blows her nose in the sink a few times every day.  WHY should Leora be subjected to this repulsive behavior.

Leora was just about to use the sink and she nearly vomited at what she seen, It was sad to see Leora distressed

because as we all know she is a impeccable clean person I hope shes firm and tells that dirty,disgusting,vulgar,

so called friend to stop or ship out . Also many of us loyal fans can hear her emptying her “snot box“ all over the

Apartment it makes me sick. Pardon me for using your phrases Jimbo and Newark

Here we go once again. What does any of those negative criticisms of Malia have to do with the 'Fan Page Leora' topic ? Nobody visits a fan topic listing of anyone expecting to see and read negative criticisms of someone else. Obviously such circumstances as you have constantly been going on about for a week or more in various topic listings not created for such, is certainly nothing to be considered to be much of any kind of positive behavior, and fan page topics are obviously created for others positive views or opinions related to whomever the fan page topics are created for. There is already a topic listing created as 'Leora & Malia topic (not for fans of residents or house style) that would have been more appropriate for such types of criticisms, or to have simply created another topic listing more related to such criticisms. It's only common sense that any 'Fan Page Topic' is created and meant for positive comments of views and opinions related to whomever such a topic listing is created for. This is a 'Fan Page Leora' topic listing, and is not an appropriate thread for criticisms of anyone, including her, or her friend and roommate Malia, or anyone else, no matter how anyone else may feel about someone such a topic is created for, or anyone related to them. I believe it's been made evident that you don't care for her, but if you want to continue complaining about such matters, or any other negative criticisms you may have of her, it would not be any bad idea to be more considerate about where particular subject matter gets posted and mentioned in the L&M thread listings section of the forum. I don't believe there are very many who cares to visit this 'Fan Page Leora' thread expecting to read positively reflected views and opinions related to her, but then end up reading some mess such as that.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Here we go once again. What does any of those negative criticisms of Malia have to do with the 'Fan Page Leora' topic ? Nobody visits a fan topic listing of anyone expecting to see and read negative criticisms of someone else. Obviously such circumstances as you have constantly been going on about for a week or more in various topic listings not created for such, is certainly nothing to be considered to be much of any kind of positive behavior, and fan page topics are obviously created for others positive views or opinions related to whomever the fan page topics are created for. There is already a topic listing created as 'Leora & Malia topic (not for fans of residents or house style) that would have been more appropriate for such types of criticisms or to have simply created another topic listing more related to such criticisms. It's only common sense that any 'Fan Page Topic' is created and meant for positive comments of views and opinions related to whomever such a topic listing is created for. This is a 'Fan Page Leora' topic listing, and is not an appropriate thread for criticisms of anyone, including her, or her friend and roommate Malia, or anyone else, no matter how anyone else may feel about someone such a topic is created for, or anyone related to them. I believe it's been made evident that you don't care for her, but if you want to continue complaining about such matters, it would not be any bad idea to be more considerate about where particular subject matter gets posted and mentioned in the L&M thread listings section of the forum. I don't believe there are very many who cares to visit this 'Fan Page Leora' thread expecting to read positively reflected views and opinions related to her, but then end up reading some mess such as that.   

Its seems obvious to me you might not have seen what I'm talking about. As a Leora fan I feel  compelled to say as I said she should not be subjected to Filthy behavior from anybody !

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Ste said:

Its seems obvious to me you might not have seen what I'm talking about. As a Leora fan I feel  compelled to say as I said she should not be subjected to Filthy behavior from anybody !

I don't believe most visit a fan page topic listing for anyone expecting to end up seeing criticisms of someone else. Most visit fan page topics created for someone in particular that they are fans of, expecting to see other positive reflected views from others comments who are fans of whomever the topic listing was created for. Those type of criticisms which are without a doubt disgusting, could have just as easy been mentioned in another thread that would have likely been considered a more appropriate thread in this section of the forum. It gets back to a likely part of the reasons why the general chat threads were once again done away with. That being all the various subject matter that would get mentioned in the general chat threads, and all the differences of views and opinions that at times resulted in disagreements that became more. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Hermosa chica leora 👸 

En la cama con las piernas abiertas 

Calcetines 

🐈

hello pulo .. boas afternoon ...
I polish my socks are prettier than the ones Leora wears ... hahaha
this morning i posted a picture with my socks ... hahaha

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe most visit a fan page topic listing for anyone expecting to end up seeing criticisms of someone else. Most visit fan page topics created for someone in particular that they are fans of, expecting to see other positive reflected views from others comments who are fans of whomever the topic listing was created for. It gets back to a likely part of the reasons why the general chat threads were once again done away with. That being all the various subject matter that would get mentioned in the general chat threads, and all the differences of views and opinions that at times resulted in disagreements that became more.

The criticisms I made needed to be said on Fan Page Leora because it affected her I feel justified in my comment and there no more I can say to you that's going to change that. ( even if you do reply I can only repeat what I just said )

• Haha 5