Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

7 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I don't post comments in here any longer due to my ending my subscription. however, this one time I will. i quit paying because , well.. no action in L & M's apartment. Ok, they bate what, twice a week. massage once a month? No sex. Here is a solution to this ongoing very boring problem ALL subscribers should consider, QUIT PAYING FOR A MONTH! ALL OF YOU! One month. Then send a letter (Email) to RLC explaining why you stopped paying. I.E. No action in L & M's apartment. I guarantee you RLC WILL make a drastic change IF you quit paying! To continue to pay, tells RLC you like what you see. If watching 2 women do damn near nothing day in and day out is your thing.. keep paying. Personally, if I am running a similar business like this and i see people stop paying me for subscriptions because of no actions, you better believe I'll make changes to get you to subscribe again. It's your choice. 

Il problema è che RLC non ha nessun potere di obbligo su gli inquilini. Quindi è inutile scrivere a loro che per questi motivi non gli darai più neanche un cent. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Ik heb net de herhaling gezien en ja het was weer een mooie bate met de nieuwe dildo. Heel nat vandaag, ik vond het geweldig, bedankt Leora, hou van je. 🙂

Spijtig dat ze geen gebruik maakte van de afwezigheid van Malia om ons eens te verwennen en te masturberen op een andere plaats in het huis zoals ze vroeger deed. Of een dansje in sexy lingerie🥰

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I don't post comments in here any longer due to my ending my subscription. however, this one time I will. i quit paying because , well.. no action in L & M's apartment. Ok, they bate what, twice a week. massage once a month? No sex. Here is a solution to this ongoing very boring problem ALL subscribers should consider, QUIT PAYING FOR A MONTH! ALL OF YOU! One month. Then send a letter (Email) to RLC explaining why you stopped paying. I.E. No action in L & M's apartment. I guarantee you RLC WILL make a drastic change IF you quit paying! To continue to pay, tells RLC you like what you see. If watching 2 women do damn near nothing day in and day out is your thing.. keep paying. Personally, if I am running a similar business like this and i see people stop paying me for subscriptions because of no actions, you better believe I'll make changes to get you to subscribe again. It's your choice. 

You are welcome to do what you want to. The choice is yours, and yours only. I choose to think for myself, and not be influenced by others.

I for one have always had the attitude of being happy with what ever, in this case, that Leora chooses to do. 

She is a human being. Doing what she is doing by her choice.  I will continue to pay RLC as long as she is a member of the project. That is my decision, and MY CHOICE !!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

You are welcome to do what you want to. The choice is yours, and yours only. I choose to think for myself, and not be influenced by others.

I for one have always had the attitude of being happy with what ever, in this case, that Leora chooses to do. 

She is a human being. Doing what she is doing by her choice.  I will continue to pay RLC as long as she is a member of the project. That is my decision, and MY CHOICE !!

Completely agree with your Sentiments

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The problem is that RLC has no power of obligation over the tenants. So it is useless to write to them that for these reasons you will not give them a cent anymore. 

Are you for real or are you a robot?  Of course RLC has power of obligation over the tenants!  Where do you get off saying that they don't?  Explain in detail why you feel RLC has no power of obligation over the tenants please.

• Upvote 2