Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

19 hours ago, Ste said:

Doesn't look like there's any intention of putting the kitchen chair back from the bathroom.

That's always been a bone of contention since Leora removed it that's my opinion.

Well Played Leora the kitchen chair is back where it should be

Just wondering will leora put in an expensers claim for work tools like the black one

• Like 1

A question to the mods.Why have you taken away the "choose Language" button.It was very helpful for all of us that don´t understand frensh spanish,italian,polish or other

language other than english.I miss it,now I can´t read some of the post.I know this is of topic but I didn´t now where to write it.Please help me with this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

A question to the mods.Why have you taken away the "choose Language" button.It was very helpful for all of us that don´t understand frensh spanish,italian,polish or other

language other than english.I miss it,now I can´t read some of the post.I know this is of topic but I didn´t now where to write it.Please help me with this.

Forum Software Issues 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:40 PM, Kuutamomies said:

When did the new black toy arrive to Leora's drawer?

The new, more realistic, slightly larger, black toy. Was first used for Leora's pleasure 2/22/20.

She moved all of her toys from the drawer under the hand wash basin. Which is best seen via cam 7. To the drawer in the bedside table.

Before Malia's arrival on 1/16/20. None of the toys came to Prague, from Krasnoyarsk. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

The new, more realistic, slightly larger, black toy. Was first used for Leora's pleasure 2/22/20.

She moved all of her toys from the drawer under the hand wash basin. Which is best seen via cam 7. To the drawer in the bedside table.

Before Malia's arrival on 1/16/20. None of the toys came to Prague, from Krasnoyarsk. 

She did purchase another black one similar to the other smaller one but its flexible and more realistic last week.

She used it on 9/12/20 and again last Sunday Night The one your speaking of was Amazing when she used the

suction cup on the Bed Headboard 9/01/20

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, scutus a dit :

Hi Scutus, i just watched the Feb 2020 replays and yes i saw the then new toy (the black one) that has suction cup. I believe this is the toy that she used when she attached it to bed. 

But the new toy she used recently has no suction cup and is very similar to the pink toy, do you have any info about that toy.. she seem to like it..

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

Hi Scutus, i just watched the Feb 2020 replays and yes i saw the then new toy (the black one) that has suction cup. I believe this is the toy that she used when she attached it to bed. 

But the new toy she used recently has no suction cup and is very similar to the pink toy, do you have any info about that toy.. she seem to like it..

Hi Kuutamomies   Just put a comment before yours  think its the one she purchase last week your talking about She showed it to Malia in the kitchen

• Like 2