Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

4 minutes ago, Kuutamomies said:

Hi Scutus, i just watched the Feb 2020 replays and yes i saw the then new toy (the black one) that has suction cup. I believe this is the toy that she used when she attached it to bed. 

But the new toy she used recently has no suction cup and is very similar to the pink toy, do you have any info about that toy.. she seem to like it..

The only info that I have regarding the ( newest toy ) is that I totally agree with what Ste just posted.  I had not noticed that it was not the one with the suction cup.

That being the case. Her inventory of " friends " now is, unless she slipped another one by me, one white, similar the pink one, the smooth black with the white cross bars, the large realistic black with the suction cup, and this new smaller realistic black one.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Considering the fact that Leora is currently living in Prague. Which coincidently is also the home of the Worlds sex toy museum. 

She should have many choices to choose from !😉

I chuckle when Leora showed Malia her new purchase and gave her a commentary on it. Haven't figured out was she

impressed or not.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ste said:

I chuckle when Leora showed Malia her new purchase and gave her a commentary on it. Haven't figured out was she

impressed or not.

I don´t think that Malia nows how to use it,and I know that a couple a month ago Leora showed Malia the other ones she has in her drawer and even demonstrate the

sound of one of them,I think it was the small black with the white cross and then they both giggled.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I don´t think that Malia nows how to use it,and I know that a couple a month ago Leora showed Malia the other ones she has in her drawer and even demonstrate the

sound of one of them,I think it was the small black with the white cross and then they both giggled.

Remember that she put the assortment on the bed at the side of the locker I often wondered was Leora showing Malia the different types so she could get some for herself

but as usually I was wrong

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I believe almost every woman of age knows what they are and how to use them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

How will come over and show her how to use a proper dick and I don't mind sharing

• Haha 2

If you happen to read this dear woman known as Leora, it was unfortunate to notice that while you had been seeming to enjoy yourself some during some time spent with your friend and roommate known as Malia once again for a change, that your time seemed to be interrupted by a call that seemed to upset you quite a bit. I hope you are alright and you continue to improve heaithwise and become completely well again sooner than later dear woman known as Leora.

• Like 2