Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

On 11/1/2020 at 10:31 AM, Raul399 said:

tonight Leora has made my dreams and wishes come true .... THANK YOU !!!!!!

I'm looking forward to watching the replay. ( Aussie Time Zone )

• Like 1

Ok Leora, Malia was a hella lot sexier. Darling you need to lift your game. Malia killed it, you have taught her well.

I'm backing you when you two do the massage again you will drive her nuts with your sexiness.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Ok Leora, Malia was a hella lot sexier. Darling you need to lift your game. Malia killed it, you have taught her well.

I'm backing you when you two do the massage again you will drive her nuts with your sexiness.

The massage tonight is a pretty good one Aussie!

Hope you're ok Sir!

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The massage tonight is a pretty good one Aussie!

Hope you're ok Sir!

Your a real gentleman thank you for asking. I'm doing fine and hoping you are too.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Malia has really come out of her shell now.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your a real gentleman thank you for asking. I'm doing fine and hoping you are too.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Malia has really come out of her shell now.

Symbiosis. Leora has led the way, helped bring her out her shell as you say, and in return, Malia has introduced her to an experience she has never had before, and found enjoyable. That's why it works. And why even after all these months, despite their own outside lives now, they do still need and want each other around. One thing i have genuinely noticed recently, and i know others agree, is that after they are away from each other for some time, they really do look glad to see one another again.

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Symbiosis. Leora has led the way, helped bring her out her shell as you say, and in return, Malia has introduced her to an experience she has never had before, and found enjoyable. That's why it works. And why even after all these months, despite their own outside lives now, they do still need and want each other around. One thing i have genuinely noticed recently, and i know others agree, is that after they are away from each other for some time, they really do look glad to see one another again.

When you miss someone’s company , this is the result , the feeling of being glad seeing the other , totally normal reaction . But I also feel , that in their own apartment ( and not when they sleep over elsewhere since no one knows what’s going on ) , whenever they are alone , they kind of feeling more free let’s say , independent and not “ what are we going to do tonight “ ,  share the bed , watch on the IPAD and so on .. yes they want all these  to happen , but it is much better when they have missed one another’s company and it isn’t the same feeling if everyday at home and repeating .. just an observation and personal opinion of course . 

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

it is much better when they have missed one another’s company and it isn’t the same feeling if everyday at home and repeating .. just an observation and personal opinion of course . 

Totally agree. In fact it was 2 weeks ago (?), i think, they hadn't seen each other for 2, 3 days, and soon were just curled up together watching the tablet. Ok, great viewing for us of course, but i could tell just from their body language - Malia with her head rested against Leora, who was stroking her hair as she did - The feeling portrayed was from both simply "I've really missed you"!