Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

7 hours ago, marco6742 said:

Anyone know what those weird marks on her abdomen are? Thought it was from a badly fitting bra but they seem to be getting worse

Burn marks from a splash of hot contents of a pot. While cooking.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, King Lear said:

I thought you blocked me, you do me too much honor Mr. Liar.

I had, but decided I needed something and someone to laugh at....There were no adults who fitted the requirement so I had to resort to looking in the kindergartens special needs section...and there you were sucking your thumb and sulking because the big children and adults were laughing at your stupidity....I took pity on you, so have decided to take you under my wing and adopt you as my retarded pet freak...Now little fellow isn't that charitable of me?

Sucking thumb Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I had, but decided I needed something and someone to laugh at....There were no adults who fitted the requirement so I had to resort to looking in the kindergartens special needs section...and there you were sucking your thumb and sulking because the big children and adults were laughing at your stupidity....I took pity on you, so have decided to take you under my wing and adopt you as my retarded pet freak...Now little fellow isn't that charitable of me?

Sucking thumb Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

If kings shagging that teddy that must be some  kind  of   offence good job its not a koala or aussie would have something to say

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

If kings shagging that teddy that must be some  kind  of   offence good job its not a koala or aussie would have something to say

Give the poor little mite a chance Chris...he doesn't  have many friends because he has an attitude problem, perhaps you would like to teach him a few things from your vast repertoire.

He would probably show you a great deal of gratitude, because under that angry argumentative exterior he likes to portray. there is possibly the makings of a decent human being .....But he doesn't know how to show it because no one has ever cared for him enough to let him express it...So all he can do is abuse people and laugh whilst sitting alone in the corner.

Thanks!!

• Like 2