Fan Page Leora 2020 #1

Aussie_oi_oi

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Totally agree. But i think she CAN see it, but there is a reason why she can't let go. I think it's because until she extends her friend base there, which she is most likely doing by meeting the girls in the salon etc, then apart from Malia, he's the only person there for her. There's a good chance she is spending the day with the salon girls now, we don't know.

I don't think for a moment he is treating her bad, on the contrary, i think he simply isn't the person she wants him to be. So because of that, she gets easily annoyed and frustrated. He is weak, and is desperate to keep hold of her for as long as possible. If it means only seeing her once a week, he'll take it. Once a month, he'll take it. I think he's eager to please, but puts his foot in it without realizing.

Most definitely as far as i'm concerned. Her behavior has been very, shall we say, 'erratic' in the last 4 months, around the exact same time all this started with him. But i don't blame him for the change, he doesn't know any other 'Her'. He's a BIG reason of course, but not the only one by far.

No, it won't affect it. Don't forget how long Malia has known her, she will know what she's like. And Malia of course has a reason to leave the apartment, which is what Leora wanted her to do, get out and find your own social life. The trouble with that, is because of things, Leora is not only now alone some weekends, but actually looks bored and lost very quickly. When Malia comes back after nights away, Leora genuinely looks like she's missed her.

Now THAT is the key! But WHY can't they call it quits? It's an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a negligee!! I can see his view, he is both besotted and i think scared of her leaving him. As for her, i can't even BEGIN to understand what she is trying to get out of it all, because nothing she does makes ANY sense. And it is only getting worse and worse by the week. They argued and she yelled at him from the first month on despite spending nights away regular, now that yelling and arguing still carries on, but the physical contact is minimal at best! Bizarre. Just from the last 2 nights alone, one of them should have said "That's it, Goodbye". But no, it will carry on.

If I were that guy as long as I was fucking leora I would  let her shout and scream as much as she wants and she could shout and scream while I was giving her one as long as she didn't call me Paul then I would scream and shout.  

i were that guy

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am speaking in general how the situation has evolved the last weeks , Malia is always next to Leora and for sure they speak and analyze what happens with their relations . As a good friend and realizing that this isn’t good for her  ( I mean we as just observers / viewers that we have never seen the guy and we don’t even understand the language and we come to conclusions saying that this is a false relation for her ) , shouldn’t she everyday telling her the same things we are discussing since yesterday ? I don’t say that she doesn’t advise Leora or she isn’t interfering , but as a best friend , i would expect that she is “ harder “ and more “ criticized “ towards Leora regarding the relation and the she is handling it . 

I repeat that for sure we don’t know what they are discussing , but I think Malia has no influence at all on Leora’s personal decisions , I would have thought that in a way she could affect her . On the other hand , Malia’s love story maybe isn’t allowing her also to interfere , as it seems that she is experiencing something similar ( boyfriend , not telling him what she does for a living and so on ) . 

"Oh what tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive"  Never a truer saying which applies to both the girls in question.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

"Oh what tangled webs we weave, when we practice to deceive"  Never a truer saying which applies to both the girls in question.

I think both have mastered the art, wouldn't you say? 🤩

2 hours ago, King Lear said:

let's not forget that Americans and their subordinates love preachers ........

The preachers J, P, SG, CH, LP, etc .... have a lot of fun.

AMERICANS !!! You really are not that bright are you?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Pulo mate, I suggested first thing this morning she would not be home tonight......And she certainly wasn't shopping🤣

The best medicine after an exhausting fight / argument / quarrel is a well sensational / romantic or even hard at times sex 🙄

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The best medicine after an exhausting fight / argument / quarrel is a well sensational / romantic or even hard at times sex 🙄

If so they should be at it several times a week, each and every month. 😠

Yeah, that will cure all the problems.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If so they should be at it several times a week, each and every month. 😠

Yeah, that will cure all the problems.

Most of the times , when you miss it , you are awaiting for it even more 😉 once or twice a week then , it might be exactly what needed to relax 😇

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Most of the times , when you miss it , you are awaiting for it even more 😉 once or twice a week then , it might be exactly what needed to relax 😇

For these 2, that's not the cure, that's part of the bloody disease....

Yeah, let's make it a whole lot worse shall we.

Pfff. 🤬

Guys please remember I haven't seen her behavior few quite a few weeks so I can't comment on it.

But I would like to come from a different angle to this discussion about Leora and her man friend.

After watch Leora for seven going on eight years she has mainly hasn't really needed a man.

Pauli was pretty much a man child with Leora looking after him not him looking after her.

1/ Why did she change approx. 4 months ago that she needed a man in her life again? ( was it because Paul was seeing other women? )

2/ Does Leora have a type of man she likes, i.e. needy, weak men? 

3/ Is mother nature catching up and she is feeling the push to settle down? ( I don't think so )

4/ Looking for an exit from RLC?

What are your thoughts guys.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys please remember I haven't seen her behavior few quite a few weeks so I can't comment on it.

But I would like to come from a different angle to this discussion about Leora and her man friend.

After watch Leora for seven going on eight years she has mainly hasn't really needed a man.

Pauli was pretty much a man child with Leora looking after him not him looking after her.

1/ Why did she change approx. 4 months ago that she needed a man in her life again? ( was it because Paul was seeing other women? )

2/ Does Leora have a type of man she likes, i.e. needy, weak men? 

3/ Is mother nature catching up and she is feeling the push to settle down? ( I don't think so )

4/ Looking for an exit from RLC?

What are your thoughts guys.

Aussie! 👍

In order of question -

1. Quite possible, certainly her 'Social' life took off shortly around the same time.

2. If you think Paul was a man child Aussie, well.....! In those terms, Paul is herculean compared to this poor sod in Prague! So yes, she knows Paul sees through anything, so a 'substitute' guy has to be easy to get around.

3. Not right now, no. She is showing NO SIGNS at all of settling down, far from it as far as i'm concerned. Prague has too much on offer.

4. That day will come, whether it's her decision or the company ends. It will happen, but she will be there for as long as she can be - Right now that is. Don't forget, she has been living this 'goldfish bowl' life for so long, will she still be doing this at 32, 34?

And to your opinion on her not needing a man - She certainly doesn't need THIS man.