Fans of Malia and Leora Massages & Masturbation Sessions #1

Aussie_oi_oi

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not so certain that would matter much if either one or the other of them are not there. Or even more so, if the both of them are not there. As of now Malia is away from the apartment, and Leora is getting ready to exit the apartment as well. Considering the concern she seemed to put into getting ready as well as her times at or away from the apartment lately, it could be believed that she will not be returning for awhile, and quite possibly a day or more from now.

I agree with you Nick. I have noticed in the past many times when Leora leaves the apartment after 8 pm she usually does not return until the next day.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she will be back eventually tonight Nich, but certainly wouldn't bet on it...

Perhaps as the guy mentioned the other day they should put the airplane " on vacation " sign against the apartment..✈️😹😹🙀

I mentioned the issue a couple of times in the past about some of the participants being listed as on a vacation status using the vacation status airplane symbol, if any of them expected to be or realized or knew for certain that they may, or could, or would be away for at least two days. Evidently the project admin. was doing it as far as some participants were concerned, but not all of them every time. That would mean that any such participant would likely have to notify them ahead of time for them to be able to do that, and I don't think that has always been the case for all of the participants. I suppose it may not make alot of sense for any of the participants to feel they might should notify the admin. if they, themselves are not actually certain that they will be away for more than a day or not. But imo, any participant should notify the admin. if they are fairly certain that they very well could be away for two days or more, so that the admin. could list them as being on a vacation status using the airplane vacation status symbol. If they did so for any of them, and they happened to return earlier, it really would not be such a big deal imo.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I mentioned the issue a couple of times in the past about some of the participants being listed as on a vacation status using the vacation status airplane symbol, if any of them expected to be or realized or knew for certain that they may, or could, or would be away for at least two days. Evidently the project admin. was doing it as far as some participants were concerned, but not all of them every time. That would mean that any such participant would likely have to notify them ahead of time for them to be able to do that, and I don't think that has always been the case for all of the participants. I suppose it may not make alot of sense for any of the participants to feel they might should notify the admin. if they, themselves are not actually certain that they will be away for more than a day or not.

It could be difficult to know whether it’s vacation or semi- retirement ..lol, please excuse my frivolous comment Nich, it’s been  one of those days! 😹

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Not so certain that would matter much if either one or the other of them are not there. Or even more so, if the both of them are not there. As of now Malia is away from the apartment, and Leora is getting ready to exit the apartment as well. Considering the concern she seemed to put into getting ready as well as her times at or away from the apartment lately, it could be believed that she will not be returning for awhile, and quite possibly a day or more from now.

The scriptures says that 'man shall not live by bates alone', so for me, and my opinion, a home life environment is missing, it just feels like this is just a business, and within the walls of this place of business, it does have its perks, like a shower, a place to eat, and a place to rest up, before you punch out for your real, and probably a more exciting life outside the apartment

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

The scriptures says that 'man shall not live by bates alone', so for me, and my opinion, a home life environment is missing, it just feels like this is just a business, and within the walls of this place of business, it does have its perks, like a shower, a place to eat, and a place to rest up, before you punch out for your real, and probably a more exciting life outside the apartment

I understand how you are feeling to an extent e. But in all actuality, they do live at the apartment. Also, since there was some lovin' expressed yesterday from the participant that happens to be a favorite of quite a few, quite possibly more for that participants fans than themself, I would have thought you would have been satisfied and content again, if no more than for the time being. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I understand how you are feeling to an extent e. But in all actuality, they do live at the apartment. Also, since there was some lovin' expressed yesterday from the participant that happens to be a favorite of quite a few, quite possibly more for that participants fans than themself, I would have thought you would have been satisfied and content again, if no more than for the time being. 

Some people are never satisfied no matter what. 🙄

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In all honesty, I think her fans are getting tired of what she is doing outside all the time.  Every time I come to this thread, it seems she is always gone and then the weekend hits and she's gone for extended periods of time.  Even her most loyal fans will eventually tire of her being away so much and how could you blame them!  She obviously is no longer into the project and it shows that she just doesn't care about you all anymore IMHO.  Please be gentle with the daggers that are about to head my direction!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In all honesty, I think her fans are getting tired of what she is doing outside all the time.  Every time I come to this thread, it seems she is always gone and then the weekend hits and she's gone for extended periods of time.  Even her most loyal fans will eventually tire of her being away so much and how could you blame them!  She obviously is no longer into the project and it shows that she just doesn't care about you all anymore IMHO.  Please be gentle with the daggers that are about to head my direction!!

Nope I have no problem and she's not outside all the time.

Whiners gonna whine no matter what.

• Like 3