Leora Cold/ Sinus illness

Aussie_oi_oi

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Me too...but, as far as I've witnessed, non of the RLC cast have practiced good social distancing..🤒

Same as most places here in the uk its a shame but the younger they are the worse it can spread i think leora not stupid so i hope she shields herself outside

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Since Saturday, I've actually been thinking that it would not be surprising at all if the next thing that may be noticed, would be that her friend and roommate Malia was to start exhibiting signs of having some symptoms of not feeling completely well herself. A majority of respiratory illnesses including some of those related to no more than a common cold are contagious to some extent. I believe it may have been better for Leora to stay at the apartment more to herself than she has been since a day or so after first exhibiting symptoms of not being completely well herself. But obviously she has not other than a day or so out of nearly a week since first exhibiting any symptoms of not being completely well. So unfortunately, it is not surprising that some of her symptoms have seemed to only worsen as of the last couple of nights there. Yet, she is out and about and away from the apartment again today.

The ones that are the most susceptible to COVID-19 include individuals with compromised immune systems. Over the past couple of months I haven’t seen Leora and Malia be as conscientious in taking extra precautions, like wearing a face mask before heading out, like they once did. Not to mention that Leora never gets enough sleep to allow her body to rest and recover. Going to bed at 3am every night along with intermittent interruptions during the night to check her cell phone messages is probably another contributing factor to your body becoming susceptible to picking up a viral or bacterial infection.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

The ones that are the most susceptible to COVID-19 include individuals with compromised immune systems. Over the past couple of months I haven’t seen Leora and Malia be as conscientious in taking extra precautions, like wearing a face mask before heading out, like they once did. Not to mention that Leora never gets enough sleep to allow her body to rest and recover. Going to bed at 3am every night along with intermittent interruptions during the night to check her cell phone messages is probably another contributing factor to your body becoming susceptible to picking up a viral or bacterial infection.

It's kicked off big style over here again...but in the 20-30 age group. I wonder why...:dodgy:

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, jugghead said:

She needs to cough more. That is the body's natural reaction to lung issues. She will be ok.

I was hoping she would be starting to get better.

• Like 1