B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I, I think you are a smart person, but after all these years, to say that one of these girls, does something for herself and not for the cameras, seems a bit too much, I understand that Ariana, is new and everyone expects a lot from her, but I think she is much smarter and wants to show herself, calmly

That's the sort of girl I've always loved...Monica, Karol, Angel (god bless ❤️)..even Nicole started slowly her 1st month in B1...

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems the show girls are preparing their "hot" shower..The queen will be one year in "vacations" and still doing the showsTv Land Sleeping GIF by #Impastor.

and that is why MONICA .is back just like on .her last stay just another show girl. as long that she is in a RLC apt. but when ITS TIME when RLC .says its .her time to .take care of the RLC clients outside .of the RLC CAMS .she will give the same show bates .as she did on her last stay...🤔 🤣

• Like 1

so ARIANA'S OPEN BATE WAS GREAT . BUT WAS ISNT TOP CAM . or is it that .she just did not have .. a paying client for the last two nights .and she was trying to make money. and looking at replay . it looks like she cant hold a candle to MALIA.  but  ARIANA is in a BARCELONA apt. she is only here .for what .she makes for RLC .OUTSIDE THE RLC CAMS. not for what she does  on RLC cams. just look at why RLC has MONICA / MILENA AND AMIRA. in the same apt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

so ARIANA'S OPEN BATE WAS GREAT . BUT WAS ISNT TOP CAM . or is it that .she just did not have .. a paying client for the last two nights .and she was trying to make money. and looking at replay . it looks like she cant hold a candle to MALIA.  but  ARIANA is in a BARCELONA apt. she is only here .for what .she makes for RLC .OUTSIDE THE RLC CAMS. not for what she does  on RLC cams. just look at why RLC has MONICA / MILENA AND AMIRA. in the same apt. 

She was top cam at the time and Malia sucks with her show bates.

• Like 3