B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i wondering if the other girls are jealous of all these flowers, i never saw curly give gina any flowers, all he give is dick

Maybe Ariana is receiving a lot of flowers because the guy is too lame to give her good dick.

Hace 3 minutos, miscvoyeur dijo:

Quizás Ariana está recibiendo muchas flores porque el tipo es demasiado cojo para darle una buena polla.

in my country when a man gives flowers and stuffed animals it is because that man is a macho (possessive) and does not allow the woman to be herself

Il y a 2 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Ariana ... Prêt à sortir ENCORE ?? Même si c'est une jolie fille, je pense qu'elle devrait être remplacée dès que possible ... Elle n'est jamais là ... 

et quand elle est la ...elle chante tellement faux que je coupe le son 

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Ariana... Ready to go out AGAIN ?? Even if she is a nice looking girl, I think she should be replaced ASAP ... She is never there ... 

I suppose you were not present this afternoon, because she did not move from her bed before 6:00 p.m., all this to say, that yes she was present today :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ariana is one of the better girls, please don't replace her. I like her, finally something nice to look at (when she is here)

She is new, and the first breath of fresh air on RLC in an eternity. She is gorgeously beautiful. And she is pretty interesting too, even if she spends more time away than at home.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Ariana is one of the better girls, please don't replace her. I like her, finally something nice to look at (when she is here)

No one in this forum has that sort of power....We can bark all we want on this forum...RLC could care less...It's only been a week and people are already writing her off..

• Like 1