B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

49 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She was top cam at the time and Malia sucks with her show bates.

so why is it that ARIANA .ON REPLAY ISNT BEFORE MALIA.. IF ARIANA  SHOW BATE WAS THAT GREAT .SHE WOULD BE TOP .BUT RLC SEEN IT .AS THEY ONLY HAVE ARIANA .HERE FOR .THE FACT THAT WHAT SHE MAKES .FOR THEM . FROM THE OUTSIDE PAYING CLIENTS.NOT THE ONES .THAT PAY REALLIFE CAMS...

20 hours ago, bud2966 said:

so why is it that ARIANA .ON REPLAY ISNT BEFORE MALIA.. IF ARIANA  SHOW BATE WAS THAT GREAT .SHE WOULD BE TOP .BUT RLC SEEN IT .AS THEY ONLY HAVE ARIANA .HERE FOR .THE FACT THAT WHAT SHE MAKES .FOR THEM . FROM THE OUTSIDE PAYING CLIENTS.NOT THE ONES .THAT PAY REALLIFE CAMS...

Is not how it works, Malia and Leora are top cam for much longer so they usually gets the top cam spot on replay, but Ariana was top cam when it happened so it doesnt matter. Also she is much better than Malia and Elora imo. - I have no interest in those 2.

Also Adriana doesnt do anything for RLC outside the apartment, she meets up with friends thats all, not "clients"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Is not how it works, Malia and Leora are top cam for much longer so they usually gets the top cam spot on replay, but Ariana was top cam when it happened so it doesnt matter. Also she is much better than Malia and Elora imo. - I have no interest in those 2.

Also Adriana doesnt do anything for RLC outside the apartment, she meets up with friends thats all, not "clients"

so on her socalled birthday night .when she left then came back CRYING .it was that it was her friends .that let ,her down and not her client. that she was going to meet .just maybe she was hiding undercovers /like she has  been  doing .in the RLC apartment... and as you said a friend that was paying for her time. and that friend said she/ he wasnt paying .for her to hide undercovers...

• Like 1

On 9/22/2020 at 9:50 AM, SierraTM said:

My two best girls in B1 from recent memory are Kelly and Molly.

Daniela wasn't too bad either.

I can definitely second that. Especially Molly! She ws great! I was angry for months after it seemed like she was kicked out of the project. (And replaced by the terribly boring twins, returning for their N'th stay).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Wherever the lovely Ariana acquired her tan at perhaps she may have done so in a crotchless bottom or panty since it has appeared that apparently her kitty has a nice tan to match the rest on her legs and above her waist as well. 🙂

I feel fairly certain in saying that the nice tan of her kitty and her legs have more to do with her heritage than the sun. 🙂

• Like 1