B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I feel fairly certain in saying that the nice tan of her kitty and her legs have more to do with her heritage than the sun. 🙂

I feel fairly certain that you may be right in regards to the tan on her kitty, of which my previous comments referring to that part of her anatomy was more or less meant as in a joking manner because of the fact that many women's kitty's appear to be tanned even though the rest of them may actually not be. 🙂 As far as the tan on the rest of her body, it may very well have to do some with her heritage, but I believe she has done something to enhance her appearance of being tanned as well, and especially on her legs, such as either laying out in the sun somewhere, or tanning in a tanning bed somewhere, or applying some sort of tanning enhancement lotions or creams, or gels or oils.

On 9/24/2020 at 3:23 AM, bud2966 said:

so on her socalled birthday night .when she left then came back CRYING .it was that it was her friends .that let ,her down and not her client. that she was going to meet .just maybe she was hiding undercovers /like she has  been  doing .in the RLC apartment... and as you said a friend that was paying for her time. and that friend said she/ he wasnt paying .for her to hide undercovers...

A guy she was dating I think, the date didnt go so well it seemed.