B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Who is Amy ? I've noticed that a new participant has been added to B2 called Amalia, but have not noticed anything about Amy until the recent chat here. Apparently she must be a friend of Ariana's since she's been hanging out with her. She seems to be a nice looking and an attractive young woman.

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who is Amy ? I've noticed that a new participant has been added to B2 called Amelia, but have not noticed anything about Amy until the recent chat here. Apparently she must be a friend of Ariana's since she's been hanging out with her. She seems to be a nice looking and an attractive young woman.

she is a new participant. she arrived in B4 today. Ariana has set her up with one of her friend (a guy), and she is going to meet him up for the first time tonight. 

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Who is Amy ? I've noticed that a new participant has been added to B2 called Amelia, but have not noticed anything about Amy until the recent chat here. Apparently she must be a friend of Ariana's since she's been hanging out with her. She seems to be a nice looking and an attractive young woman.

Take a look in the B4 thread, she¨ll move in there 

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

she is a new participant. she arrived in B4 today. Ariana has set her up with one of her friend (a guy), and she is going to meet him up for the first time tonight. 

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Take a look in the B4 thread, she¨ll move in there 

Wonder where her bed may be in B4. Isn't there only one of two beds in the bedroom currently listed as N&B's bedroom available there ?