B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't want her to be replaced, she is very beautiful , but if she keeps going out and not stays in the appartment , I wouldn't mind ... But my first choice is her to stay ... 

Clearly, she is dating someone, and she goes out to see him. I hope she would bring him home sometime soon. 

BTW I don't think anyone is watching RLC 24/7. so if you like her, and she is not home when you are watching, you can just look at replay and appreciate her beauty. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, miaballe02 said:

Ariana reminds me of Emily (in R2 with Angie and Samantha) by her gestures and going out every night to party (and stuff)

I think you said the right thing, it's the same in every way.

21 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the day of Ariana, is punctuated by these times, 12 hours phone, 11.55 hours makeup, 5 minutes half-hidden masturbation, really full days

You must be watching a different girl, because her last masturbation was 11 minutes. 😛

• Like 3

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

But it wasn't hidden.

Unless I missed an occasion related to that, if the last occasion referred to was when there was a sheet or blanket pulled up over her left knee to obscure most of what was occurring from a straight on view from cam #16, but although was able to be noticed and determined what was actually occurring more from a side view from cam #15, I'm not so certain that should not be considered as being hidden to an extent which appeared to be more so than not. Again, if it was the same and latest occasion as had occurred with her previously, even though it was considered obvious of what was occurring, very little was actually displayed in much of any detail because she was trying to obscure as much of the occasion as she was able to with a sheet or blanket from what I observed of the occasion.

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Unless I missed an occasion related to that, if the last occasion referred to was when there was a sheet or blanket pulled up over her left knee to obscure most of what was occurring from a straight on view from cam #16, but although was able to be noticed and determined what was actually occurring more from a side view from cam #15, I'm not so certain that should not be considered as being hidden to an extent which appeared to be more so than not. Again, if it was the same and latest occasion as had occurred with her previously, even though it was considered obvious of what was occurring, very little was actually displayed in much of any detail because she was trying to obscure as much of the occasion as she was able to with a sheet or blanket from what I observed of the occasion.

For me it was a half hidden, natural bate...much more enjoyable to watch than 'point straight at the cam for bonus bates' we see all too often. So far, and it's early days, but I'd say she hasn't performed for the cams, and acted very naturally, which I much prefer...

• Like 4