B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Said some time ago that he was now domesticated and that he's become just as boring as the rest of the girls. Gina did enough crying like a baby I guess to convince him to change. There's also the fact that she won't invite him to places if there are going to be a bunch of girls outside of the normal roommates. Guess she don't trust him that much.

I really want to see his expression when he faces Holly, that will tell a lot but then again knowing Gina she may do a threesome with Holly just like she did with Ginger and Curly

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

I really want to see his expression when he faces Holly, that will tell a lot but then again knowing Gina she may do a threesome with Holly just like she did with Ginger and Curly

I let my sub run some time ago and will only sub again when something else happens that I want to see. That being said, I have zero faith that Gina will want to any sort of threesomes with Cesar after he cheated on her, and especially not with a girl he's already been with. Normally I'd have some sort of anticipation when something exciting has the potential to happen. I have zero excitement or anticipation for anything tonight.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I let my sub run some time ago and will only sub again when something else happens that I want to see. That being said, I have zero faith that Gina will want to any sort of threesomes with Cesar after he cheated on her, and especially not with a girl he's already been with. Normally I'd have some sort of anticipation when something exciting has the potential to happen. I have zero excitement or anticipation for anything tonight.

I just love Holly, she seems like a carefree girl who just lives in the moment

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Really surprises me how Curly has held himself back and is only sexually content with Gina since the Ulyana fuck, never thought he will learn but seems like he will only be Gina's man from now on 

What do you think he's doing when he's not there?😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

What do you think he's doing when he's not there?😉

Hahaha, i mean i can only judge by what i see of him on camera, someone said months ago on here that he is a stripper so yeah high chance what he does "when he's not there". Atleast Gina has calmed down a bit, not like when she cried for 2 days straight when he fucked Ulyana 😅

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...if you like to throw your money away...😏

I'm starting to feel i'm throwing my money away if I don't get to see more of Ariana. So far her occupancy rate is running a tad low. I miss those gorgeous legs and she's only been there for 4 or 5 days? Well, i guess she's worth the wait.😊

• Like 4