B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well we see plenty of Gyno's BF and all we get is the other girls out or hiding in their rooms.  So no, we don't need more BFs.

i know u guys dont like curly limp dick brigade but one of them was very funny with his cigar and called fiora old lady jajaja

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

with a small translator, I was able to understand a little bit the drama of Ariana, on the evening of her birthday, it was really very serious, it seems that her boyfriend gave her a little birthday present, one thing, just 150 euros and she felt offended, she was right to have a hysterical crisis, however with her friend on the phone she talks only about luxury hotels and resorts.

Maybe she should find herself a date that she could bring back to her room in B1 instead. She can even pick one for his looks, or his personallity, or whatever she likes with him. She doesn't have to pick him for his vallet, because it will give her profits anyway. Then she can buy exactly what she wants for the money. 

Problem solved! She can thank me later! 😊😘

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u should cut and paste that message, gonna be using it every night

That's how it started with Nicole some time ago and then suddenly she brought her acquaintances to the apartment.

Ariana has not been in the project for long, and we should not give up hope yet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

È così che è iniziato con Nicole qualche tempo fa e poi all'improvviso ha portato i suoi conoscenti a casa.

Ariana non fa parte del progetto da molto e non dobbiamo ancora rinunciare alla speranza.

il progetto non è scopare

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

It's a stick on.

I will say that Gina doesn't have to take a back seat to anyone in the fine body department. IMHO she has the best all-around physique on the site and her perfect butt is only rivaled by Holly's.😚I am a sucker for Ariana's tanned legs, however.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I will say that Gina doesn't have to take a back seat to anyone in the fine body department. IMHO she has the best all-around physique on the site and her perfect butt is only rivaled by Holly's.😚I am a sucker for Ariana's tanned legs, however.

I christened Gina 'The Body' on here a coupla years ago...:biggrin:

• Like 3