B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

well it looks as ARIANA. has a better place to stay in Barcelona. then in a RLC apt. seeing that she has stayed some where else half of the time. and if its better ,then that is where .she should be living .and not in a RLC apt. that we that pay RLC for her .to living in a RLC APT.so if she don't want to live in a rlc apt .then she should pack up and live where she has been living at outside RLC ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

well it looks as ARIANA. has a better place to stay in Barcelona. then in a RLC apt. seeing that she has stayed some where else half of the time. and if its better ,then that is where .she should be living .and not in a RLC apt. that we that pay RLC for her .to living in a RLC APT.so if she don't want to live in a rlc apt .then she should pack up and live where she has been living at outside RLC ...

I guess: Ariana came home crying on Friday night. Maybe she had planned a party with friends outside and it couldn't happen, reason?. In Barca all hell has broken loose since Corona (use search engine "HelpersCAT" and there "txarmil etc." ). Attention some videos are very brutal. Maybe that's why she didn't come home today because she found a location. Madrid, Lloret etc. and others are also affected. Maybe there are Catalan / Spanish people at CC who confirm this.
I can also imagine that the girls were informed about it (Press / Media "RLC or Bogdan").
But all this is only a hunch, and maybe it makes you think about it.
And even if I repeat myself, yes my English I fucking shit.

P.S.: Ariana is not locked in the golden cage. She's not the only one who stays away overnight. Everyone does it and everyone is allowed to do it.

• Like 1

with a small translator, I was able to understand a little bit the drama of Ariana, on the evening of her birthday, it was really very serious, it seems that her boyfriend gave her a little birthday present, one thing, just 150 euros and she felt offended, she was right to have a hysterical crisis, however with her friend on the phone she talks only about luxury hotels and resorts.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

with a small translator, I was able to understand a little bit the drama of Ariana, on the evening of her birthday, it was really very serious, it seems that her boyfriend gave her a little birthday present, one thing, just 150 euros and she felt offended, she was right to have a hysterical crisis, however with her friend on the phone she talks only about luxury hotels and resorts.

Those legs alone are more deserving than 150 euros, but I think he probably made up for that snafu later.😊

46 minutes ago, Sergio said:

If your girlfriend rates a gift purely by monetary value, you do not have a girlfriend.

It is a pity that we see so little of the BFs of these girls. It seems to be a world with a completely different value system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Is that a new tattoo on Gina's thigh, if so I hope she doesn't go overboard on the tattoos on her legs and thighs, considering she has nice legs

It's a stick on.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

If your girlfriend rates a gift purely by monetary value, you do not have a girlfriend.

It is a pity that we see so little of the BFs of these girls. It seems to be a world with a completely different value system.

Well we see plenty of Gyno's BF and all we get is the other girls out or hiding in their rooms.  So no, we don't need more BFs.

• Upvote 1