B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

10 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Bonjour, Un retour de Babi est-il possible en B2 ? Is a return of Babi in b2 possible ?

I could well be proven wrong but I don't think so.  I think she will stay on with Masha in Rome for some time, then go to wherever her home is. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rsk77 said:

After all this Irma is here forever.

We can only hope so! 😄 No even I, one of Irma's strongest fans, realize that when Covid has receded enough that it is safe to travel back to the Ukraine, then Irma needs to go back to her family.  But I enjoyed her 'show' tonight and hope there are a few more of them before she leaves.  The 'fight' or whatever it is/was between her and Melina really limited Irma over this past summer.  A bad mix of personalities.

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

I could well be proven wrong but I don't think so.  I think she will stay on with Masha in Rome for some time, then go to wherever her home is. 

I don't believe the other girl that is at Masha's apartment now with Masha is Babi. I believe Babi left either shortly before or after Masha returned there.

6 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

All very confusing ... the Barca apartments seem to now be in overdrive, change, change, change; talk about 'musical chairs'!  You don't know WHO will be WHERE and WHEN!  Some stability and certainty is needed, rather than this ever-revolving-door scenario.

What, like the 6 mths of no change we're just had to endure?...🥴