B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I used to put my foot down when driving my vette but now i just show that i can take someone and back off.  I never have and never will drink when i'm out in it!

Good for you Harley... I can't even  begin to count how many people i have taken to the hospital because of drinking and driving. Whether it was them or the other people.

11 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Good for you Harley... I can't even  begin to count how many people i have taken to the hospital because of drinking and driving. Whether it was them or the other people.

I'm not going to say i've never drank and drove before because that would be an all out lie but I don't make a habit of it and usually hand over the keys.  The vette has too much power to even consider it!

Quick story...I was taking my son to buy him some new shoes for school and we were going into a pretty good curve when i noticed this fast bouncing light coming in the opposite direction of us. It was a motorcycle and it was picking them up and putting them down.  I reached over to hold my son back in his seat and firmly applied the brakes knowing that the motorcycle driver was not going to make that curve, and sure enough he didn't and came sliding across the pavement right in front of us and ended up about 60' in a field.  I called 911 and just after I did a state trooper comes pulling up from the same direction as the motorcycle driver.  Come to find out the motorcycle driver was over 3 time the legal limit for alcohol.  Had I not been paying attention, there could have been 3 of us involved in that accident!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Milena's boyfriend back. Hopefully he will stay a few days. Milena should definitely have gotten the master bedroom, in my opinion. ❤️

I was thinking she should have a place off camera, maybe in a shed out back.  Just my opinion.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I was thinking she should have a place off camera, maybe in a shed out back.  Just my opinion.

Not when she is the only one contributing with something remotely interesting in this apartment.

• Like 3

il y a 39 minutes, keeper31 a dit :

Je pensais qu'elle devrait avoir une place hors caméra, peut-être dans un hangar à l'arrière. Juste mon avis.

Merci !   Moi je ne lui aurais meme pas donné un coin de balcon pour mettre son copain et elle meme 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1