B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

19 hours ago, SierraTM said:

This Amira needs to do something on her own or else can we please have someone else to occupy the main bedroom cos she does not deserve it one bit?

Just get her to switch with Monica or something or bring back girls like Molly😍 or Ariela😍... girls who could do something on their own.

Up to now, I still don't see the relevance of her presence in this project or one thing which she is good at other than lying on the bed & staring at her iPhone. Fucking waste of space!

She has nice tits 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Doesn't matter what she  does as very few people are interested in her. 

SHE DOES  HAVE A NICE BODY .BUT AS WE HAVE ALL SEEN .SHE IS JUST WORTHLESS .ON RLC CAMS ..but i see it as all three in her apt. are worthless .to the ones who pay for RLC .but RLC have them three back only. THE MONEY THAT THEY MAKE OUTSIDE RLC .WHEN THEY ARE .STAYING IN RLC APT .THAT WE ALL ARE PAYING FOR THEM TO STAY IN.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

SHE DOES  HAVE A NICE BODY .BUT AS WE HAVE ALL SEEN .SHE IS JUST WORTHLESS .ON RLC CAMS ..but i see it as all three in her apt. are worthless .to the ones who pay for RLC .but RLC have them three back only. THE MONEY THAT THEY MAKE OUTSIDE RLC .WHEN THEY ARE .STAYING IN RLC APT .THAT WE ALL ARE PAYING FOR THEM TO STAY IN.....

how do they make money outside RLC ?

I understand why Milena is so boring, her boyfriend is more boring than she is, in the end she is the most boring couple in the world, looking at her eyes last night I think her boyfriend smokes a few kilos of grass a day

• Like 1
  • Haha 1