B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #15 (September)

Noldus

If I were to draw up a perfect body for me it would be Monica. Especially her pussy. It is the perfect looking pussy where I could spend a lot of time licking it and bringing her to orgasm. Then hopefully fuck her until she cums a few more times as I think Monica is multi orgasmic. I wish she would have sex while she is here as I'm sure she is a fabulous lover. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

If I were to draw up a perfect body for me it would be Monica. Especially her pussy. It is the perfect looking pussy where I could spend a lot of time licking it and bringing her to orgasm. Then hopefully fuck her until she cums a few more times as I think Monica is multi orgasmic. I wish she would have sex while she is here as I'm sure she is a fabulous lover. 

❤️ her boobs...

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Si tuviera que dibujar un cuerpo perfecto para mí sería Mónica. Especialmente su coño. Es el coño de aspecto perfecto donde podría pasar mucho tiempo lamiendo y llevándola al orgasmo. Luego, con suerte, follarla hasta que se corra un par de veces más, ya que creo que Monica es multiorgásmica. Ojalá tuviera sexo mientras está aquí porque estoy seguro de que es una amante fabulosa. 

completamente de acuerdo con usted, es lo mejor de lo mejor de rlc.

• Like 1

People keep saying they want to see real life.  I for one don't. If I wanted that I could watch myself in a mirror.  I want something different.  I like the shows.  I mean for 99% of us here, real life is sitting watching tv, eating and sleeping.  I don't know about you, but I am not going to pay money to see that.  I mean I don't know how these girls are supposed to show you real life.  Most of us don't speak their language.  I mean what about real life do you want to see??  Them farting and picking their nose?  I mean they are being paid to entertain us at times.  I have been in poly relationships most of the last 25 years.   What these girls do is pretty much what all girls do when they get together.  It just varies in the amount and how far they go.  I think we are seeing real life with these girls.  Remember they are young, not at home and paid to entertain, what do you think they are going to do?  Are I see on these boards are complaints.  If you don't like it, go away and watch something else and stop bitching.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

I really like how Monica caress every inch of her skin, she is a master of sensuality, her masturbations are like tantric sex,

It was noticed that Amira opened the door and walked into Monica's room while the lights were off and Monica was trying to get herself off. I guess that Amira must think that just because it may be something that she never does, that no one else must not do it either. She is something else.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Amira needs to do something on her own or else can we please have someone else to occupy the main bedroom cos she does not deserve it one bit?

Just get her to switch with Monica or something or bring back girls like Molly😍 or Ariela😍... girls who could do something on their own.

Up to now, I still don't see the relevance of her presence in this project or one thing which she is good at other than lying on the bed & staring at her iPhone. Fucking waste of space!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, quasi said:

I mean what about real life do you want to see??  Them farting and picking their nose?

Considering I've seen quite a few rlc/vhtv fart comps floating around on different sites, a few do and probably more than most think.

all that have watched RLC  .when MONICA  FROM THE FIRST TILL THIS TIME  . RLC  made the right move .by putting  MONICA  in the little bedroom .for the fact .RLC knows .that they only have her back. for the money that she makes .for them outside .the RLC cams .. and if you was here for MONICAS .last three stays .you will KNOW that she keeps .all her real life outside the RLC apt . 

45 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

all that have watched RLC  .when MONICA  FROM THE FIRST TILL THIS TIME  . RLC  made the right move .by putting  MONICA  in the little bedroom .for the fact .RLC knows .that they only have her back. for the money that she makes .for them outside .the RLC cams .. and if you was here for MONICAS .last three stays .you will KNOW that she keeps .all her real life outside the RLC apt . 

Doesn't matter what she  does as very few people are interested in her.