B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

Many of the girls assembled have some sexual history with each other. I'm thinking that Masha will want to try someone new. I'm also waiting to see who is making Irma's mouth water. Irma with Nelly might be a good hook up?

1 minute ago, philo said:

Many of the girls assembled have some sexual history with each other. I'm thinking that Masha will want to try someone new. I'm also waiting to see who is making Irma's mouth water. Irma with Nelly might be a good hook up?

Please not again these pseudo lesbian shows.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ho una domanda: "sala fitness" è solo una bella descrizione per una stanza completamente vuota o ci saranno attrezzature aggiuntive?

Voglio dire, c'è un sacco di spazio se non viene mai usato.

verrà usata come sala per i futuri spettacoli di lesbiche e orge, verrà allestita con luci e materassi

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Please not again these pseudo lesbian shows.

I have been watching as long as most people on this forum and I have never seen Irma or Masha do a "pseudo lesbian show"(s). Please cite the show you are referring to NOW or stop embarrassing yourself with unsubstantiated "troll-like" claims.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I found the RLC casting manager at work recruiting more participants...:dodgy:

Hidden Content

my pizza is almost ready and i see this shit post, i think i am gonna wait 30 more minutes now before eat my pizza

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

il y a 8 minutes, Alladino a dit :

I have a question: Is "fitness room" just a nice description for a completely empty room, or will there be some additional equipment?

I mean, there's a hell of a lot of space if it's never used.

It's currently completely empty only the floorboards in the room.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been watching as long as most people on this forum and I have never seen Irma or Masha do a "pseudo lesbian show"(s). Please cite the show you are referring to NOW or stop embarrassing yourself with unsubstantiated "troll-like" claims.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif