B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

4 minutes ago, canito said:

thats called false advertising.just to keep members subscribing to fakelifecam.its all a scam.

The phrase was "Other participants", so not false advertising.  Meaning that those at B4 when it was closed for renovation would not be coming back post-renovation.  There was no promise that the participants would be new to RLC,.  As girls from Russia and the Ukraine are not currently allowed to travel to Spain because of the coronavirus, it is very difficult for RLC to bring new girls to Spain at this time.    .

45 minutes ago, rebliz said:

They wrote that the villa will opened "With New residents"

I cannot remember exactly, but the word was not "new residents". I think the word they use was "different people" or something similar. They used it so that it actually only means not the same people as before.

That you thought it in a way "new residents" mean people never been in the project before, was not written in the message.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

thats how RLC works, every time they replace someone its with oldies

give rlc some time and you will see irma rejoins at the age of 80 with her tits dragging on the floor as she walks with her walker.and her pussy all wrinkled with cobwebs.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

The phrase was "Other participants", so not false advertising.  Meaning that those at B4 when it was closed for renovation would not be coming back post-renovation.  There was no promise that the participants would be new to RLC,.  As girls from Russia and the Ukraine are not currently allowed to travel to Spain because of the coronavirus, it is very difficult for RLC to bring new girls to Spain at this time.    .

at least they waited for kim to leave before opening

• Like 1

The cathouse is online again. Nelly & Bogdan are back, but not on the top floor. I wonder, who will take over the top floor after renovation? Mia & Lia or even Nora & Kiko? I'm afraid, they won't bring in really new people. New people would be key to bring RLC back to life. 

7 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

The cathouse is online again. Nelly & Bogdan are back, but not on the top floor. I wonder, who will take over the top floor after renovation? Mia & Lia or even Nora & Kiko? I'm afraid, they won't bring in really new people. New people would be key to bring RLC back to life. 

bring diane and olya back for the penthouse suite

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Catmaster said:

I reckon Nelly and Bogdan...and 2 'new' girls (😏) in the twin room. Of course a worse case scenario would be a boy/girl couple in the twin room...