B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #29 (September)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not even that...it's the fact that she often alienates herself from the crowd, like tonight...fuck, she's just got there! She's usually on her phone to Rocco, more often than not she has a face like a slapped arse, unless the Italian Stallion is pumping her full of lead...and I think she's sly, in the fact that she is often desperate to be top cam, and talks behind the other girls backs..I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her...

But apart from that, I think she's great...😏

Wow! You like her that much, eh?😊 I remember the old days when she arrived at B-2 all innocent and shy, or so I thought.😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I wonder if N&B will encourage the girls to us the LR more often. I hope so, because this is the most enjoyable night I've spent in B4 for ages...just the girls acting normally ❤️

Ok...Goodnight to normality! I spoke too soon...😒

I don't know what Holly's been doing away from RLC, but it hasn't done her any harm. She looks great in that clinging dress 😛

All too often these girls come back and they've lost a shitload of weight or had some sort of cosmetic surgery...She hasn't, and still has just that 1 cute tat...❤️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's a pretty tame event in B4 tonight, as I expected, but it's quite enjoyable, imo...just a normal get together...and not a Pseudo Lesbian in sight...😏

Are the west coast viewers on yet so this bunch can go to bed and end this charade.:dodgy: