Disapprove of the loss of the General Chat Topics in the Forum

jugghead

• 7 months later...

Personally, I liked the "General Chat" topic for each apartment. I lobbied for it. But it does get difficult for people with tiny fucking phones and itty-bitty pads to scroll through, and I lost the vote.

Me, I only deal with CC when I've got the two big monitors and a real keyboard. And a full stereo system (for the Juke Box in the Old Dude's Forum.) I can handle scrolling forever.

Anyone who has an opinion about how to organize CC's forums, just tell it to the Moderators, to the public members, or every body. Explain why you think we should change things. It's easy to do. You, as a member, have a voice to offer suggestions for improvement. Do so.

Such suggestions do not need to be placed in Rants and Flame Wars. General discussions or a direct message to the Moderators will be noticed. (I don't bother with modding Rants & Flames. It's unmoderated! (To a very large extent.)

• 2 years later...

That's what was said about the U.S. Polictical thread foamy. Although the thread had existed for years until awhile after the thread started recieving more posts of comments contradicting those posts of those on the left. Curious as to how much longer such posts of comments will continue in this thread.

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

That's what was said about the U.S. Polictical thread foamy. Although the thread had existed for years until awhile after the thread started recieving more posts of comments contradicting those posts of those on the left. Curious as to how much longer such posts of comments will continue in this thread.

It wasn't the contradicting of the posts that got it closed. It was all the hatred and being bigoted toward others is what got it temporarily shutdown. Once others can agree to curb that type of behavior then I can open it back up again.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It wasn't the contradicting of the posts that got it closed. It was all the hatred and being bigoted toward others is what got it temporarily shutdown. Once others can agree to curb that type of behavior then I can open it back up again.

Isn't going to happen, just look at the latest post in the Political thread.  Unfortunately, some people just can't help themselves. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2023 at 9:12 PM, StnCld316 said:

Perhaps some may believe that but, I believe otherwise there oh Camcaps leftist oversee'r StnCld since that is what many of you leftists believe in as far as censorship. Curious to know what the answer or excuse would be as far as for the 'statement preceeding the so called political threads were that stated, 'enter at your own risk' and it was that way for many years until you decided it should be otherwise. As I mentioned earlier, such is only typical of leftist bullshit ideology to censor speach they dont want any others being made aware of. Perhaps that may have been what you did not approve of when a propagandist kraut was being referred to for what he actually was by showing nothing but unproven leftist support of propaganda and blatant contempt that pertained to the U.S. If so, I could care less. You leftists are mentally phsychotically ridiculous and there is no doubt about it. Make no mistake about it, the cencorship along with the propaganda of the left, will eventually end and it will not likely not end in any good way, just as it did not for the left during the times of President Abraham Lincoln.

Ich erkenne null Sinn in dem vorigen Beitrag von Worthülsen und Wortsalat. Was will der Künstler hier eigentlich sagen ? Außer permanente Hetze auf "Linke". Obwohl er gar nicht weiß was das ist. Im Zweifel ist alles was seiner eigenen kleinkarierten rechtsradikalen Einstellung widerspricht "links" und muß im Keim erstickt und mit Beleidigungen mundtot gemacht werden.

Mit solchen Leuten ist keine sachlich ausgewogene Diskussion und kein Disput möglich. Bedauerlich !!

Solche Leute anerkennen im Forum keine Administratoren als Autorität an und beschimpfen und beleidigen diese nur - Anarchisten pur !!

Wann wird solche Anarchisten endlich rote Karte gezeigt und in ihre Höhle verbannt aus der sie kriechen, um "öffentliches Ärgernis" zu erzeugen. Es ist nicht nur N. alleine, noch mehrere US-Cowboys hier diffamieren jedes politisches Gespräch. Manche sollten nicht nur Überschriften lesen sondern ganze Artikel lesen lernen bevor sie unbelegte rechte Dummheiten verbreiten.