B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #30 (September)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and by doing that they cut off a lot of some of the beds and viewing angles.  who cares if you see a damn camera every now and then.

it just allows you to have the best possible reality experience

Just now, moos54 said:

it just allows you to have the best possible reality experience

LOL reality and experience don't go hand in hand when you are talking about RLC!  By the way, do I have peanut butter on my shoe or something, you sure seem to be following me around LMAO Follow GIF by memecandy

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL reality and experience don't go hand in hand when you are talking about RLC!  By the way, do I have peanut butter on my shoe or something, you sure seem to be following me around LMAO Follow GIF by memecandy

for once someone wants to chat with you, do you want to push him away? 😁

the human being being very cerebral, I am sure members will be the first to complain about seeing a camera in the field of view

Just now, moos54 said:

for once someone wants to chat with you, do you want to push him away? 😁

the human being being very cerebral, I am sure members will be the first to complain about seeing a camera in the field of view

I'm not pushing you away am I Moos?

Honestly, I think people would rater have better camera views instead of worrying about whether they see one of the camera's or not...that's pure speculation on my part.

20 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Non preoccuparti, è la star degli spettacoli, la telecamera tornerà a breve, ne sono sicuro.

gli spettacoli di Megan sono soltanto con la presenza del fidanzato, o dal vivo, o in facetime per mostrargli le altre ragazze nude, altrimenti non fà nulla😏