Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

Just now, nack said:

I fail to understand why Scott never initiates sex or try to fuck Sabrina. She is the most beautiful of them all. He fucked or atleast tried to fuck Stephie for hours but never shows any passion with Sabrina ?

May be Sabrina is ‘cold’ and is put off by sex..I have no clue ..🤔

If I was Scott, Sabrina would be fucked senseless every day and night..I find her that attractive ! 

5 minutes ago, nack said:

I fail to understand why Scott never initiated or try to fuck Sabrina. She is the most beautiful of them all. He fucked or atleast tried to fuck Stephie for hours but never shows any passion with Sabrina ?

If I was Scott, Sabrina would be fucked senseless every day and night..I find her that attractive ! 

She's a beauty but unfortunately she doesn't wants to anymore or not that often. And when they do it she's watching at her phone most of the time. No so exciting for us and for Scott i think. 

3 hours ago, nack said:

I fail to understand why Scott never initiated or try to fuck Sabrina. She is the most beautiful of them all. He fucked or atleast tried to fuck Stephie for hours but never shows any passion with Sabrina ?

To me it seems she and Scott are not "compatible" He can't get hard and she does not enjoy it. She had some great sex with Stifler in his place...

• Like 1

Jabs .not sure what his name is will call him Donavan for now 🙂

but i think the other girl might be back, although i think other hot girls

will follow. Let’s hope so! Still would like to see him hook up with stephie

maybe Scott wont allow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

maybe Scott wont allow.

It would be best when Scott leaves...

2 hours ago, x192023 said:

maybe Scott wont allow.

Scott doesn't control any of the girls (not even Sabrina who is his gf). Stephanie has already had sex with 3 other guys beside Scott. so if she likes to do it she will. but I don't think it's right to expect her to fuck everyone who comes to this place. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Scott doesn't control any of the girls (not even Sabrina who is his gf). Stephanie has already had sex with 3 other guys beside Scott. so if she likes to do it she will. but I don't think it's right to expect her to fuck everyone who comes to this place. 

Not saying he has control but as the boss of the house he for sure has influence on them 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not saying he has control but as the boss of the house he for sure has influence on them 

i think that he is lucky, for me not being interested to put my ass down and start listening of what is happening over there and reveal all the dirt i might heard, cause i'm sure things is shady in that house.i'm sure it is not normal for any behavior from being "virgin" (Stephie) to having sex with 4 diferent guys over one week.

• Like 4