Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #2

Jawis

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i think that he is lucky, for me not being interested to put my ass down and start listening of what is happening over there and reveal all the dirt i might heard, cause i'm sure things is shady in that house.i'm sure it is not normal for any behavior from being "virgin" (Stephie) to having sex with 4 diferent guys over one week.

To me that's fishy too

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not saying he has control but as the boss of the house he for sure has influence on them 

He might have influence on what's going on in the house, but the other residents are not his subjects. they are free to do what they like, and leave when they want. 

as far as I can remember, Sabrina has had sex with at least two other men (Alex and Stifler) and that's what she wanted to do, I have never got the impression that Scott is forcing her to do what she does not want to, and same goes for the other girls. 

I never got the reason why many people hate him so much. I have been watching them for a long time now, and I have never seen him being violent or abusive. 

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He might have influence on what's going on in the house, but the other residents are not his subjects. they are free to do what they like, and leave when they want. 

as far as I can remember, Sabrina has had sex with at least two other men (Alex and Stifler) and that's what she wanted to do, I have never got the impression that Scott is forcing her to do what she does not want to, and same goes for the other girls. 

I never got the reason why many people hate him so much. I have been watching them for a long time now, and I have never seen him being violent or abusive. 

well, many times you have no options, one example is one could have troubled family and no place to stay, in that house you have food and roof,but this comes with a price. i have hear from some people being in that situation and doing things out of other options.i'm not saying Scott forcing any one doing something,but you need to take in consideration what could be the alternative for the ones living with him.

first you are invited just for fun everyone is nice and everything goes well no pressure at all,

than you are invited to live there,since you have some troubles or unahppy where you are.

than you are informing them that 'look this is a job and we all need to contribiute to make this sustenable.'

and from there you just push a bit more and more and you end up having sex with 4 diferent guys in a week 😕 

just my opinion from the few moments i have saw in this place.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well, many times you have no options, one example is one could have troubled family and no place to stay, in that house you have food and roof,but this comes with a price. i have hear from some people being in that situation and doing things out of other options.i'm not saying Scott forcing any one doing something,but you need to take in consideration what could be the alternative for the ones living with him.

first you are invited just for fun everyone is nice and everything goes well no pressure at all,

than you are invited to live there,since you have some troubles or unahppy where you are.

than you are informing them that 'look this is a job and we all need to contribiute to make this sustenable.'

and from there you just push a bit more and more and you end up having sex with 4 diferent guys in a week 😕 

just my opinion from the few moments i have saw in this place.

so are you saying Scott is luring and  deceiving these girls ? and how is anything that he does any different from other places on vhtv ? 

they all try to convince some people to come and have sex on cameras so they can get more views.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nack said:

Hey Ash ! I am doing well, thanks ! How are you ? Hope everyone’s safe there. 

Were doing well as can be expected, thx for asking! Still not back at work full time, being out full time was driving me nuts after a while, im weird aint I. Did you miss any time at work?  Our restaurant's reopened but only eat outside. My parents havnt left their house for 6 months, we go food shopping for them every week so I get to see them. Miss doing stuff with my Dad. But he has a lot of health issues. I guess you've seen all the rioting over here. Pretty scary, one huge shopping area here in Philly we go to was looted, burned and shuttered off by rioting idiots out for free stuff. My mood has been very low, but Guy help me deal with things. Whats been happening on your side of the world?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Were doing well as can be expected, thx for asking! Still not back at work full time, being out full time was driving me nuts after a while, im weird aint I. Did you miss any time at work?  Our restaurant's reopened but only eat outside. My parents havnt left their house for 6 months, we go food shopping for them every week so I get to see them. Miss doing stuff with my Dad. But he has a lot of health issues. I guess you've seen all the rioting over here. Pretty scary, one huge shopping area here in Philly we go to was looted, burned and shuttered off by rioting idiots out for free stuff. My mood has been very low, but Guy help me deal with things. Whats been happening on your side of the world?

Yes ..I read about the looting and rioting in your part of the world. It’s terrible that people would want to do this in these terrible times. Our government has decided to partially unlock the country in 4 phases and everything is open now except schools, colleges and gatherings beyond 100 people.
Lockdown has taken its toll on economy and millions of people lost their jobs, forced pay cuts everywhere and delayed salaries. Lots of small industries are yet to open. Retail and Restaurants are the hardest hit. Our company decided to lay off 30% of staff and we are all getting delayed salaries with 25-30% cut and we resumed work in May with 80-90% staff. Luckily, the nature of my Job ( IT Industry ) means that they will need us more than ever to set up WFH for all employees. So myself and my team stays for now. It is a sad reality Ash, but we will all have to live with this pandemic until they find a cure. My city has an average of 900 new patients everyday but the city moves on ...There won’t be a further lockdown. Put on the masks, commute, work, follow the SD rules and hope that you stay safe !

I wish you and guy all the best and stay safe and healthy !

• Like 2

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, nack said:

My city has an average of 900 new patients everyday

My city  (1 .5 millions) has an average of 300 new patiens.

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

so are you saying Scott is luring and  deceiving these girls ? and how is anything that he does any different from other places on vhtv ? 

they all try to convince some people to come and have sex on cameras so they can get more views.

there is a line between enjoying doing it and you have to do it. from what i see the others enjoy doing it,now tell me that you have see Stephie enjoying something? even when they played strip card with that guy that looked like robot she would prefer to not be there.

it is clearly visible she doesnt want to do it, yet Scott almost everynight using her, i think only that can speak about what person is he.

the only time that i saw Stephie enjoying it was with Still.

what i'm gonna say might be harsh one but in my opinion Scott is no diferent from some assholes we saw very recenty, he is just much smarter and uses a diferent techinque. again this is my opinion and is not based on something i heard.

• Like 6

Biggest challenge for this place is yet to come. It's called winter. They have to either freeze their asses off or walk with a lot of clothes as there is no way to get this place warm and cozy. 

Old place, big windows with thin glass, very high ceilings, no doors to separate hallway and dining room from the living area. 

When they try to heat it up to a comfortable temperature it will cost them more as they can possibly earn...

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Now I understand the deal Scott made with Sabrina and Stephie. Yesterday morning Stephie got in the bathroom to prepare for the sex with Scott. Meanwhile Sabrina left her bedroom and waited in the dinnerroom.

But why took the young guy - ,with the pants - this evening the bedroom from Stephie, knowing she had a thing going on..YouI don't get viewers for sex in that livingroom. They have to wake him up this night or use the bathroom.

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

there is a line between enjoying doing it and you have to do it. from what i see the others enjoy doing it,now tell me that you have see Stephie enjoying something? even when they played strip card with that guy that looked like robot she would prefer to not be there.

it is clearly visible she doesnt want to do it, yet Scott almost everynight using her, i think only that can speak about what person is he.

the only time that i saw Stephie enjoying it was with Still.

what i'm gonna say might be harsh one but in my opinion Scott is no diferent from some assholes we saw very recenty, he is just much smarter and uses a diferent techinque. again this is my opinion and is not based on something i heard.

Stephanie has tattooed her eyebrow that's why she looks unhappy, even when she smiles 😁 

I think you are reading too much into it. from what I have seen she enjoys having sex, and all Scott has ever done was talking her into it. he might have promised her money or something else. but whatever it is she is not reluctant , and follows him around everywhere. 

If she doesn't want to do it, there is one simple thing she can do: leave. I know she might have limited options, but that's true for so many people in the world and they make hard choices. 

I'd agree with you if Scott forces her to stay there. but as long as she is there voluntarily and has consensual sex, I can't blame him for it.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Stephanie has tattooed her eyebrow that's why she looks unhappy, even when she smiles 😁 

I think you are reading too much into it. from what I have seen she enjoys having sex, and all Scott has ever done was talking her into it. he might have promised her money or something else. but whatever it is she is not reluctant , and follows him around everywhere. 

If she doesn't want to do it, there is one simple thing she can do: leave. I know she might have limited options, but that's true for so many people in the world and they make hard choices. 

I'd agree with you if Scott forces her to stay there. but as long as she is there voluntarily and has consensual sex, I can't blame him for it.   

i hope you are right 🙂

• Like 1