Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

I generally think breast enlargement is a bad idea.

An essential difference is individuality. Tattoos can be an expression of the individuality. Breast enlargements seem to me the opposite of this. The wish to correspond to a supposed ideal, unification instead of individuality.

Tattoos, as long as not exaggerated, can make a person more interesting.

My sister after she had her babies, her boobs were just empty skin. She lost all her self worth and she asked discussed getting a boob inplants to get back what she lost with the whole family. As a family were agreed with her she should get it done. My sister is so much happier now. My sister teases all the sister inlaws when they all old their boobs will hang down to their belly buttons but her will be still hard 🤣 I say good for her and it's great to see her happy again.

But generally if its just to increase already good size boobs I wouldn't be for that.

Being the only one in my family of six that doesn't have a tattoo for me I don't like them. But having said that on some women they look awesome.

7 hours ago, hondarellas said:

My friends, I have a very big question, if anyone can answer it for me! Masha, why doesn't she put this boy to grab her tits or does she prefer to give them only to strangers?

Do you get naked in front of everyone you meet, whether they are strangers or friends?
I think if you can answer this question, you can easily answer the one you ask yourself about Masha

40 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you get naked in front of everyone you meet, whether they are strangers or friends?
I think if you can answer this question, you can easily answer the one you ask yourself about Masha

So it seems that you do not watch you do not need to position yourself, she did this with the previous boy who was last week as well as the last one in  Barcellona they put a finger in her pussy as they licked her boobs on party, and finally she stops flying like a fart we all know you are rlc swamp.

1 hour ago, hondarellas said:

Görünüşe göre, kendinizi konumlandırmanıza gerek olmadığını izlemiyorsunuz, bunu geçen hafta olan önceki çocukla yaptı ve Barcellona'daki son çocuk, partide göğüslerini yalarken amına bir parmak koydular. ve sonunda osuruk gibi uçmayı bıraktı, hepimiz senin rlc bataklığı olduğunu biliyoruz.

Maybe she  didn't like yesterday's man

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hondarellas said:

So it seems that you do not watch you do not need to position yourself, she did this with the previous boy who was last week as well as the last one in  Barcellona they put a finger in her pussy as they licked her boobs on party, and finally she stops flying like a fart we all know you are rlc swamp.

In Barcelona, she was on party mood because she was on vacation and she found a one night stand 

With the previous boy, nothing sexual between them, it probably came from a comparison coming from a specific conversation

Masha has already had a lot of guys who came to visit her at her place without her getting naked in front of them, and I especially think that the guy present yesterday was just a friend who came to do her a favor with her software

my words are only based on what Masha shows us and also on the experience that I have in my life, which allows me to put all we can see in perspective, and you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

my words are only based on what Masha shows us and also on the experience that I have in my life, which allows me to put all we can see in perspective, and you?

To some people on this forum, when a girl fucks one guy it automatically means she has to fuck all guys that she sees. Otherwise there is something wrong, allegedly.

It's like some people on this forum have no idea how real life works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:
19 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* I wouldn't agree with you on the tattoo issue.  I basically agree about the breast-enlargement issue ... but what if a female was lacking in the boob department e.g. 2 pimples? 🤔

spacer.png

Look's like two bee sting's   

* OK, from one end of the spectrum to the other ... does this lady need the implants?  I think not.  Like 2 oversized hornets' nests.  😲  GIGANTORS !!!  Oh the vagaries of nature!

spacer.png

• Haha 2