Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Please do not misunderstand. I think it is great that Masha has the sex she likes. I also think it's good that she has this guy in the apartment and that the two show their sex openly.

At the same time, I do not really like to see anal sex and therefore avoid to watch this kind of event in general.

Real life is not only sex. Currently a lot of interesting things are happening in the apartment. Many different guests and masha is very alive again. At the moment this apartment is probably the best RLC has, although I haven't watched the sex the two had.

Thinks he is ordering a pizza...:dodgy:

I can say that she presented us with a very good show yesterday and today. Because she thinks that she is a great Diva, she is ashamed to present him to the rest of the company and he leaves home alone. But she must understand that no matter how hard she tries, she is at a much lower level than any human being, and let her land on the ground at last, even if she thinks that she is playing with our intelligence to forget it, whatever she does she does it because she is paid, let her understand it!

• Like 1

Where did she find him?
I think she met him on a sex dating app
Enter your profile, preferences, make chat, make calls... and it works
... or how would you interpret the call he is making?

She says of herself that she is not very social and also a little shy. So this is a great way to find the "right" partner

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Where did she find him?
I think you met him in a sex dating app
Enter your profile, your preferences, chat, make calls ... and it works
... or how do you interpret the call he makes?

She says to herself that she is not very social and also a little shy. So this is a great way to find the right partner

It's a lot of mates he found that way. But what I wrote that I heard on August 13 talking about his passport is true.