Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

13 hours ago, rado07 said:

my comment is based on facts
which come from the conversation between the two
or spoken on the phone.
you should listen or read history before writing such fakes or just be quiet.

* You are the one who's always telling us what Masha's doing, where she went, what she's thinking ....example: ''Masha went to the beach today', 'Masha showed her guests around Rome' - one would think that you followed her when she left her apartment.  You know nothing, it's all down to guesswork on your part - NOT FACT!  You're a wannabe authority on Masha and, no doubt, some other apartment dwellers.  No one including you knows where these people go when they leave home.  Stop trying to play the 'big expert' , when clearly, you're not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* You are the one who's always telling us what Masha's doing, where she went, what she's thinking ....example: ''Masha went to the beach today', 'Masha showed her guests around Rome' - one would think that you followed her when she left her apartment.  You know nothing, it's all down to guesswork on your part - NOT FACT!  You're a wannabe authority on Masha and, no doubt, some other apartment dwellers.  No one including you knows where these people go when they leave home.  Stop trying to play the 'big expert' , when clearly, you're not.

What is going on in this apartment and what he has posted is not speculation or pulled out of his ass unlike your comments. I really appreciate his comments and updates on this forum and especially this thread because he always keeps me updated on the interesting goings-on in Masha's life/apartment. 

You stating that she probably picked him up at a bus stop when multiple people on this forum have reported hearing conversations about them meeting online going back all the way to Aug 13th is just weird, it like you can't/don't want to hear, watch, or read. Now getting offended at being corrected is even more bizarre. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 10/4/2020 at 9:56 PM, Scottish Republic said:

I never watched, I've better things to do with my time. 

You've convinced me
We'd better listen to your comments. You are the great expert.
Thanks for your insightful comments😁

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, AntEater said:

What is going on in this apartment and what he has posted is not speculation or pulled out of his ass unlike your comments. I really appreciate his comments and updates on this forum and especially this thread because he always keeps me updated on the interesting goings-on in Masha's life/apartment. 

You stating that she probably picked him up at a bus stop when multiple people on this forum have reported hearing conversations about them meeting online going back all the way to Aug 13th is just weird, it like you can't/don't want to hear, watch, or read. Now getting offended at being corrected is even more bizarre. 

* You should engage your brain before you make strange worthless statements from your butthole, Dumbass!  Unlike you, I'm not as nieve and gullible as to believe the utterances of a Masha self-appointed 'clairvoyant'.  You seem to over-concern yourself with Masha's every move (what she's thinking, what she's doing, where she's going) ... I think you need to get a life.  When Masha leaves her apartment, no one knows where she's going or what shes doing - FACT !

BTW: The Masha 'Bus stop' comment was tongue-in-cheek ... you obviously suffer from a humour bypass.  Taking things too seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

You've convinced me
We'd better listen to your comments. You are the great expert.
Thanks for your insightful comments😁

* I have never claimed to be an expert on Masha's activities when she leaves the house, I don't have clairvoyancy powers - you're the self-appointed 'expert'.  When she leaves home, NO ONE knows what she's doing.

There's no harm in theorising on the matter - I do it, we all do it!  But it cannot be stated as absolute fact.  On occasions, you could get lucky and get things right e.g. overhearing a conversation, or a calculated assumption, etc.  However, most of the time, it's all down to speculation. 😎

BTW: The Masha 'Bus stop' comment was tongue-in-cheek ... you obviously suffer from a humour bypass.  Taking things too seriously.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1