Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

It's a lot of mates he found that way. But what I wrote that I heard on August 13 talking about his passport is true.

no doubt about what you say
she plans these meetings for the long term

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I mean the conversation
before the call with birthday wishes

He was having 4 separate conversations. One with his guy friend who introduced him to this online dating stuff, anal, and skinny girls lol. Another with an Australian girl he met when he was traveling in Australia but they only got to meet up for coffee and didn't have sex because of Corona I think. Another with a slavic sounding girl whom I'm assuming he's hooked up with in the past. And the fourth with a friend who was asking him for birthday gift ideas for the girl he's dating. 

Masha came in an interrupted him while he was recording a message for the Australian girl so he ended it quick and finished it when she was in the bedroom.

• Upvote 2

Personaly i am enjoying the latest days,after months of just girls "shows" with the boring clleaning lady etc is nice to have some action in the house again.Other day the cute girl(full of tats)was some time in house with the dude,hope all this recent events means house will return to old style(good one)instead of the barca girl style place it looked for the latest months.What we are seing now is Masha house at their best and its fine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1