Masha - Home activities #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* You should engage your brain before you make strange worthless statements from your butthole, Dumbass!  Unlike you, I'm not as nieve and gullible as to believe the utterances of a Masha self-appointed 'clairvoyant'.  You seem to over-concern yourself with Masha's every move (what she's thinking, what she's doing, where she's going) ... I think you need to get a life.  When Masha leaves her apartment, no one knows where she's going or what shes doing - FACT !

BTW: The Masha 'Bus stop' comment was tongue-in-cheek ... you obviously suffer from a humour bypass.  Taking things too seriously.

LOL! Sounds like like lock-down in Scotland is a bitch 🙌

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Not even worth watching. A half ass show for the free cam.🙁

I think both of them are very good candidates for their own apartment. A few really good couples also started out as guests and then they lost their camera shyness.

A little bit of patience is required for RLC. At least something happens. Plus good looks and interesting personality. What more do you want?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Disappointing to witness ... in the initial days of coronavirus, Masha dutifully followed the restrictions in Rome, it was admirable to see her do this, she did well.

Now, Italy has recorded the largest daily increase in coronavirus cases in more than five months - and what do we see, Masha now throwing caution to the wind and allowing people into her home (any one of them could be a carrier).  No safe distancing, nothing.  Irresponsible and dangerous!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

* I have never claimed to be an expert on Masha's activities when she leaves the house, I don't have clairvoyancy powers - you're the self-appointed 'expert'.  When she leaves home, NO ONE knows what she's doing.

There's no harm in theorising on the matter - I do it, we all do it!  But it cannot be stated as absolute fact.  On occasions, you could get lucky and get things right e.g. overhearing a conversation, or a calculated assumption, etc.  However, most of the time, it's all down to speculation. 😎

BTW: The Masha 'Bus stop' comment was tongue-in-cheek ... you obviously suffer from a humour bypass.  Taking things too seriously.

I tried to explain it to you, it was pointless
Anyone can write in this forum, including you.
(as long as he sticks to the rules)
With what I knew, I wanted to clear the riddle, what is the person "Masha" doing outside?
and of course Masha talks about what she is doing or has done.
anyone who knows the language can hear it
But envy and resentment arise when people see themselves at a disadvantage due to their ignorance.
maybe it is also bad when people know too much about the life of tenants.
That is why I think carefully about what I am writing here and, above all, what I am not writing, because it endangers the tenants' personal rights.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scottish Republic said:

Disappointing to witness ... in the initial days of coronavirus, Masha dutifully followed the restrictions in Rome, it was admirable to see her do this, she did well.

Now, Italy has recorded the largest daily increase in coronavirus cases in more than five months - and what do we see, Masha now throwing caution to the wind and allowing people into her home (any one of them could be a carrier).  No safe distancing, nothing.  Irresponsible and dangerous!

I'm not sure, but I think currently in Italy a visit like the one yesterday is allowed.

The measures are important, but must also be appropriate. What is necessary should be determined by the government based on science and the current figures.