Eliska & Pepik Weekend Vacations

19 hours ago, moos54 said:

I also like it when couples have visits from friends or family
Except you allow yourself to say that they are not a real couple because they have no social life
What for me is completely wrong

Well for me completly wrong is some people("residents")join an rlc house and not doing their daily lifes in cams and decieving rlc clients with 2,3 "vacations" per month..if the couple allows themselfs to do this big bs why wouldnt me(or others paid rlc users)allow not liking it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well for me completly wrong is some people("residents")join an rlc house and not doing their daily lifes in cams and decieving rlc clients with 2,3 "vacations" per month..if the couple allows themselfs to do this big bs why wouldnt me(or others paid rlc users)allow not liking it.

How do you know that what we see in this apartment is not what they always did before joining RLC?
We don't really know their life, and I'm convinced that the problems that Eliska may have are the same ones she had before coming to the project.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

How do you know that what we see in this apartment is not what they always did before joining RLC?
We don't really know their life, and I'm convinced that the problems that Eliska may have are the same ones she had before coming to the project.

100% agree. As a recovering alcoholic (28 years sober) I see all the signs  She will hang on for 1-2 more years and land in recovery. Hopefully she will have hit bottom and it will only take one tour through for it to stick. She has a long productive life ahead if she takes care of herself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

When they werent in rlc isnt my business,indeed we dont know absolutely nothing about their lifes in house..because all is done outside.What problems they may have on the lifes they usted to do is pure expeculations,sure facts are things like the two,three vacations per month,and that we dont see them being social with anyone in house,being visits or even phone calls.Its a house of nothing to an point if isnt talking about vacations then this topic is a desert.I would say that more than their fault(the couple)is rlc fault,a bad casting in my view(sometimes they do it great others they mess up).

• Like 1