Eliska & Pepik Weekend Vacations

1 hour ago, Scottish Republic said:

This apartment would have been fairly well suited to Nelly & Bogdan, giving them their own place, just as they had in Russia.  Why they were placed in B4 with younger, single, good-time, party girls, I'll never know 🥳.  It's hard to undersand the thinking of RLC sometimes.

this apartment and B4 aren't in the same country 

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

They're back.

Thank god😁.

On 9/25/2020 at 2:58 PM, moos54 said:

What seems logical to me is that they are not from Prague

When they are present, they act like other couples, eat, TV, sleep, fuck

"When they are present they act like other couples".If the others couples live in some secret buker,apart from society and any kind of contact with exterior world..then yes🤣.

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thank god😁.

"When they are present they act like other couples".If the others couples live in some secret buker,apart from society and any kind of contact with exterior world..then yes🤣.

It's true that I forgot that a couple's life is judged on the social life they can have and not on the relationship they can have, I'm still stupid sometimes 😁

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's true that I forgot that a couple's life is judged on the social life they can have and not on the relationship they can have, I'm still stupid sometimes 😁

For some its more interesting to see this couples in rlc houses being with their friends,their pets and watching new persons apearing in houses and seing them in gathering.We all diferent and some will be just fine watching this ones just by themselfs and their relantioship.Personaly i pay rlc to watch regular people doing their daily lifes in cams and dont get any of that with this two..all their social life is keep outside and they shamefully(like i never seen in my many years of rlc)make two,three "vacations" every month to do everything they hide from us.The fact the house topic name was changed to "weekend vacations" says it all🤣.Not saying you are wrong(you are correct)..Just saying i am also correct.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

For some its more interesting to see this couples in rlc houses being with their friends,their pets and watching new persons apearing in houses and seing them in gathering.We all diferent and some will be just fine watching this ones just by themselfs and their relantioship.Personaly i pay rlc to watch regular people doing their daily lifes in cams and dont get any of that with this two..all their social life is keep outside and they shamefully(like i never seen in my many years of rlc)make two,three "vacations" every month to do everything they hide from us.The fact the house topic name was changed to "weekend vacations" says it all🤣.Not saying you are wrong(you are correct)..Just saying i am also correct.

I also like it when couples have visits from friends or family
Except you allow yourself to say that they are not a real couple because they have no social life
What for me is completely wrong