👸🌟👯

We are all one big family 

🐨👯 🗼 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️ nic  hcfi 😁x😈gunter🦍

A great night 

A great day 

See you tomorrow 

🐈😘

• Like 3

Is this dude a friend....or FWB?  They sat down eating sushi - Leora braless in a crop-top and shorts.  Is this pre-foreplay?  Either way, she seems engaged & energized (something I haven't seen from her in some time).

Malia...she's a doorstop.  Minimal participation in conversation.

Uh oh!  It's approaching 11:00 PM local time and Leora is getting the sniffer (Hookah) ready.
Par-Tay! Woop-Woop!

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

Is this dude a friend....or FWB?  They sat down eating sushi - Leora braless in a crop-top and shorts.  Is this pre-foreplay?  Either way, she seems engaged & energized (something I haven't seen from her in some time).

Da quello che si vede sono solo amici e niente più. C'è sicuramente più feeling tra lui e Leora che con Malia ma niente di più.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh yes I just got home and what do you know, Leora is happily receiving her manly neck rub again  for the second time in his visit

Come on fellas, what's up with the sad symbols, remember last time she received a neck and shoulder rub, we actually was treated with her bating for us, and hopefully history will repeat itself today

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Come on fellas, what's up with the sad symbols, remember last time she received a neck and shoulder rub, we actually was treated with her bating for us, and hopefully history will repeat itself today

Replay dont work by me

• Thanks 1