Carla & Yanai - home activities topic

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Yes bags and suitcase packed again.

Luckily they don't go for long but doesn't look like they're going today. Funny cause I saw Carla saying her goodbyes to "the pet" and leave in shorts and tank top, judging by the other GOV girls seems to cold in Barcelona to wear that. confused schitts creek GIF by CBC confused rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter 😂

I'm more worried about who's taking over.
Nelly & Bogdan will probably have a place for themselves, if they are to stay in Barcelona and everything indicates that they will stay for a while.

But I hope that one of C & Y's guest couples takes over 😄

They just got settled in, I don't think they're moving out. They may have emptied some cupboards but everything else still looks like it's in it's place. The way I saw Carla kiss the pet goodbye it definitely seemed like they were going away for a few days. My guess is they're trying to go on vacation without going "on vacation", confuse RLC and still get paid 😉

Latest news..Spain just entered in Emergency mode regard covid,will be that way for 15 days but probrably prolonged till April 2021.Does this couple live in some alternative universe were covid doesnt exists lol.In any case..really hope they dont leave,one if the few hoises that still gives us guests with regularity.I really feel rlc lost his "stability" and the residents go vacations all the time(even when doesnt make any sense).Maybe rlc is to busy planing the stupid "erotic" shows and all those bs MN.

• Like 1

If C&Y are indeed leaving we lose 80,90% of the guests rlc still have,one of the few houses that we could enjoy weekends because they had visits and was very close deliver of rlc of old days(when site was actualy good and diverse).If they leave lets hope at least one of the guests couple,or singles get the place.Worst thing possible..c&s be replaced by some of the barca girls that are in Spain😬.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

If C&Y are indeed leaving we lose 80,90% of the guests rlc still have,one of the few houses that we could enjoy weekends because they had visits and was very close deliver of rlc of old days(when site was actualy good and diverse).If they leave lets hope at least one of the guests couple,or singles get the place.Worst thing possible..c&s be replaced by some of the barca girls that are in Spain😬.

Or worse than Barca girls; replaced by Nelly and Bogdan

Considering simlar reports from at least two websites that report statistics on other websites, and the reports that have shown that there has been an overall decline of over 60% in website traffic of rlc since November, 2018, it could be possible that the site admin. is having some considerations of trying to implement more changes in hopes of reversing the downward trend. But if that did happen to be the case, imo, they should have considered starting with the Eliska & Pepik participants who have seemed about as interesting as observing some paint drying.