Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

58 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Linda and Tibor have always been on top of my list of favorites. I love their relationship. Obviously, something has changed.

yes and I think we called it pandemic because it prevents them from doing a lot of things

• Like 1

Linda and Tibor just had sex in the bedroom. Tibor had already tried in the bathroom and LindaΒ left,Β he went into the living room andΒ Linda seemed reluctant asΒ he led her into the bedroom. She seems to stay up late on her own in the living room lately too.

2 minutes ago, sportscarman1 said:

Linda and Tibor just had sex in the bedroom. Tibor had already tried in the bathroom and LindaΒ left,Β he went into the living room andΒ Linda seemed reluctant asΒ he led her into the bedroom. She seems to stay up late on her own in the living room lately too.

Sexually bored, you can see the signs.

Ok, so nobody is talking about why Linda has suddenly decided to start taking selfies of herself nude. I can't be the first one to notice this.

Obviously, she is not sending nudes to Tibor and she wouldn't be having an affair. Those possibilities defy logic so it's for some other reason. Is she a cam girl? And if so, why use your phone when you have a perfectly good computer? Her only fans doesn't show this material. Is it for future postings?

The funny thing is her husband works in this field. Why not use him to get into modeling? The whole thing perplexes me. However, I might theorize that she is using RLC to gain prominence in modeling because she knows her fans here want to see her spend a little alone time with them, i.e. it looks good on camera but it is not going to ever be published.

I have watched her and Tibor for years. Her activities are very out of character as many of you know. Of course, I am quite sure Tibor not only knows about it, but he has encouraged it.

Any other thoughts on this?

BTW, I always liked this couple. They are truly genuine in their love for each other and it shows in their actions.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Ok, so nobody is talking about why Linda has suddenly decided to start taking selfies of herself nude. I can't be the first one to notice this.

Obviously, she is not sending nudes to Tibor and she wouldn't be having an affair. Those possibilities defy logic so it's for some other reason. Is she a cam girl? And if so, why use your phone when you have a perfectly good computer? Her only fans doesn't show this material. Is it for future postings?

The funny thing is her husband works in this field. Why not use him to get into modeling? The whole thing perplexes me. However, I might theorize that she is using RLC to gain prominence in modeling because she knows her fans here want to see her spend a little alone time with them, i.e. it looks good on camera but it is not going to ever be published.

I have watched her and Tibor for years. Her activities are very out of character as many of you know. Of course, I am quite sure Tibor not only knows about it, but he has encouraged it.

Any other thoughts on this?

BTW, I always liked this couple. They are truly genuine in their love for each other and it shows in their actions.

I think she seems to be hiding these new activities from him.

1 hour ago, azer99 said:

I think she seems to be hiding these new activities from him.

That sounds romantic from our perspective, but it is unrealistic. I believe they want you to think that. It makes for good controversy. πŸ˜‰