Linda & Tibor - home activities #1

Noldus

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh ..  sorry .. my bad .. I didn’t see it plus there was no comment or post about it , which usually happens if something “ out of habit “ happens in a couples apartment . 

strangely, a guy who takes a bath or a shower does not give off a lot of excitement from the subscribers 😁

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

strangely, a guy who takes a bath or a shower does not give off a lot of excitement from the subscribers 😁

I think his presence was observed but since quite often L&T have guests , it might haven’t seemed important to be mentioned .. today some posts start giving a bit of “ breath “ chatting for this apartment . 

I've always liked Linda and Tibor, even before getting subscription the chances were you would see a good session on the sofa or the kitchen, and they are a good couple apart from the sex. For me its interesting as an ex pro photographer to watch Tibor set up his lighting and cameras - just checking to make sure its right! There's also the odd dressing up they get up to, I came to the conclusion a while back that Tibor is slightly bonkers! This guest though is interesting - Tibor has taken up post on the sofa and Linda has taken refuge in the bedroom, such has been the dynamic conversation LOL

3 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

I've always liked Linda and Tibor, even before getting subscription the chances were you would see a good session on the sofa or the kitchen, and they are a good couple apart from the sex. For me its interesting as an ex pro photographer to watch Tibor set up his lighting and cameras - just checking to make sure its right! There's also the odd dressing up they get up to, I came to the conclusion a while back that Tibor is slightly bonkers! This guest though is interesting - Tibor has taken up post on the sofa and Linda has taken refuge in the bedroom, such has been the dynamic conversation LOL

it seems like Tibor is the one taking refuge in bedroom?? (and Guest room)  every evening I have looked in Tibor is in bed early and Linda on couch with ....I believe is 'her' friend more than Tibor..... maybe a relative 

talking about change of clothes  note Linda is in same clothes 2 days running and is usually a 3 outfit change a day girl...

38 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

it seems like Tibor is the one taking refuge in bedroom?? (and Guest room)  every evening I have looked in Tibor is in bed early and Linda on couch with ....I believe is 'her' friend more than Tibor..... maybe a relative 

talking about change of clothes  note Linda is in same clothes 2 days running and is usually a 3 outfit change a day girl...

Tibor and new guy going to double end her I hope.  Sorry guys new here usually on leoras site but I have been pissed off with all the bullshit on their so come for a wank on here

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Donald hillman said:

Tibor and new guy going to double end her I hope.  Sorry guys new here usually on leoras site but I have been pissed off with all the bullshit on their so come for a wank on here

I'm not surprised...🤣

They look like they are almost living separate lives, Linda is obsessed with social media and rarely leaves her phone. Tibor is always editing / making his videos, there is nothing great on his YouTube channel in my opinion. It's a shame but at least Linda is staying awake after 8.45 pm now.......

17 hours ago, sportscarman1 said:

They look like they are almost living separate lives, Linda is obsessed with social media and rarely leaves her phone. Tibor is always editing / making his videos, there is nothing great on his YouTube channel in my opinion. It's a shame but at least Linda is staying awake after 8.45 pm now.......

you kno,  it is good and smart in any relationship (long term like their marriage ) to have other interests, give space ...keeps it fresh, things to talk about and so on....and Especially in the tight living space they are in...  there diverse interests and hobbies have served them well over the years in this smallish Apt.

What on earth is Tibor 'Fatboy Slim'  'the second,' doing?  if he is opening the smallest nightclub in the world, good for him, very enterprising.

Although I would go out on a limb and suggest he has taken social distancing to the extreme!! 🙂 

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

you kno,  it is good and smart in any relationship (long term like their marriage ) to have other interests, give space ...keeps it fresh, things to talk about and so on....and Especially in the tight living space they are in...  there diverse interests and hobbies have served them well over the years in this smallish Apt.

Very good point 😇

Linda’s only fans account / activity seems to have drag her the most than any social she has been involved so far .. I don’t have a problem as it is her life , but hope she isn’t any close to addiction 😔