B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

She is a rejoin and i dont remember of her at all,she must be the tipical show girl(massage,bate,group shower..repeat during(nowdays)six to nine months)😅.If so then she will just take the role "queen" had in same exact bedroom for nine months.

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

She is a rejoin and i dont remember of her at all,she must be the tipical show girl(massage,bate,group shower..repeat during(nowdays)six to nine months)😅.If so then she will just take the role "queen" had in same exact bedroom for nine months.

You don't remember her coz she hardly stayed at apartment. spent more time at nightclubs than here lmao

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I can't believe you don't remember all the complaining about her if nothing else lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Welcome back, Serafima! 🖐🏻️

Extremely beautiful girl, but last time she lived for the nightclubs. It will be interesting to see now, with most of that closed, maybe we will see a better side of her. 🤞🏻

Wouldn't most people here want to see the front and back of her??? 😏

• Like 2