B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

32 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

nice move rlc, after princess blueballs now the icequeen,

that girl is asexual

I have noticed that the project admin. has been in a habit of bringing back former participants multiple times for quite some time now. Which for any that are former participants that in the past showed some signs of being at least somewhat interesting at times may not be considered such unwise ideas or decisions by the project admin., but for any that has been brought back who seldomly showed any signs of interests, not such wise ideas or decisions on the project admin's. part. It has been proposed that perhaps they have been doing it because of the virus and associated travel restrictions, but if those participants who are brought back can travel, it is likely that so could others even if they were new. Besides, they had been doing the same long before the virus was ever around.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have noticed that the project admin. has been in a habit of bringing back former participants multiple times for quite some time now. Which for any that are former participants that in the past showed some signs of being at least somewhat interesting at times may not be considered such unwise ideas or decisions by the project admin., but for any that has been brought back who seldomly showed any signs of interests, not such wise ideas or decisions on the project admin's. part. It has been proposed that perhaps they have been doing it because of the virus and associated travel restrictions, but if those participants who are brought back can travel, it is likely that so could others even if they were new. Besides, they had been doing the same long before the virus was ever around.

It has nothing to do with the travel restrictions or anything Covid, like you said, they have been doing it ever since the Barcelona projects opened up.  They use a select set of girls from their stables and every now and then they throw in a new piece of meat just to keep the not so loyal fans happy.....total waste of time is RLC these days!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Well I’m happy enough to see Serafima  back; as I recall she made quite a contribution last time after a long warm up period and think she liked girl company 🤔. I did think that Amy might have moved across town to be with her chum but still never mind I’ll just enjoy Sera’s big nips and her other attributes 👌

Clearly you experienced things differently when she was here last time.  She did keep Ginger on hand as her bitch though.  Not sure any of these girls will put up with that shit.:dodgy: