B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

It’s been a couple of weeks now that Gina isn’t showing the same “ appetite “ like the summer months let’s say and the nearly daily visits from Curly . He is also not appearing much , in my eyes it is like something is troubling her . And for all of the great moments she has given us during this stay , her craziness , wildness , fantastic sexual interactions with her boyfriend , I only wish and hope it is something temporarily and not more serious . Otherwise , it would be wise to leave the project , it isn’t any good for both the viewers and the tenants when any of the participants start feeling tired and boredom . 

14 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Well if we are talking about Amy, she had a session where Megan bated her and another where Megan bated her while she kissed Holly and played with Holly's pussy.  She also had a bating session with Ariana.  She has not so far went looking for these but her clothes somehow fell off and the girls took advantage of her nakedness.  I wish Damira would come back, that would settle a lot of questions with these ladies.

I like that, "somehow fell off".😊 I wouldn't define any of these women as remotely lesbian. They nor management is so stupid that they don't know that viewers would prefer to see girl-girl. If any of them were truly lesbian we would know without the least bit of speculation. They are beautiful to look at and I enjoy them more than most, but lesbian, i think not. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...she wasn't really given long enough imo...😏

When you're no longer interested in seeing her nude in the shower it's a good sign that the expiration date has come and gone.😊 However, I appreciate the good times we had.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I guess Curly is back with a 'bang' so to speak.  I am surprised he has not tried to visit the Villa and see who he can nail over there, just in case Gina leaves suddenly.

I don’t know if it is due to the restrictions in Barcelona that he doesn’t visit as often as during the summer months and even till one month ago , still , sex with Gina is always very enjoyable to watch 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harry1949 said:

Well I guess Curly is back with a 'bang' so to speak.  I am surprised he has not tried to visit the Villa and see who he can nail over there, just in case Gina leaves suddenly.

why go to the villa?

he can nail serafima,  wish him good luck 🙂

• Haha 1