B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Any current subscribers can tell me is Sera doing / showing more than last time. I cancelled my subscription many months ago cause there was a time not even one girl interest me anymore there, yes even Leora was not looking into cam anymore and shows less interest in pleasing members than when she was back in Russia. But now thinking Megan, Amalia is there and Sera too I might re-subscribe again. Oh and that goes for Monica, is she still hiding? That upset me a lot, even Sofie was showing more than Monica.

39 minutes ago, trulyrlc said:

Any current subscribers can tell me is Sera doing / showing more than last time. I cancelled my subscription many months ago cause there was a time not even one girl interest me anymore there, yes even Leora was not looking into cam anymore and shows less interest in pleasing members than when she was back in Russia. But now thinking Megan, Amalia is there and Sera too I might re-subscribe again. Oh and that goes for Monica, is she still hiding? That upset me a lot, even Sofie was showing more than Monica.

monica has a boyfriend, she has brought him home twice

6 hours ago, trulyrlc said:

Monica is not hiding, and Serafima is so far not showing more than last time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Wow, this Serafima girl is a big teaser. On her bed for hours and occasionally touching her pussy, but no bate. Looks like another do nothing girl to me.👎🏻

I'm always up for a surprise but I get the feeling that Serafina is a "pro without passion". Simply means she doesn't really like her job. Thats ok because I like her in the shower.😉

• Like 2