B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

This says it all for "The ICE PRINCESS" 

image.jpeg.47c7226a2212c1ae10f06fe93696418b.jpeg

She is the spitting image of my wife of 22 years, and I so bad wanted her to just once seduce me the way my wife use too. My personal fantasy I guess, and I am sure it won't happen this time either. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This says it all for "The ICE PRINCESS" 

image.jpeg.47c7226a2212c1ae10f06fe93696418b.jpeg

She is the spitting image of my wife of 22 years, and I so bad wanted her to just once seduce me the way my wife use too. My personal fantasy I guess, and I am sure it won't happen this time either. 

I Wish Good Luck GIF by Apartment Guide

• Upvote 1

I think that Ariana currently is the most interesting tenant , she absolutely doesn’t care about the cameras and whatever she does seems to be totally spontaneous and the way she feels . 

We can listen to her singing like we do at homes many times , she makes her daily prayer before sleeping , she can for sure make herself look gorgeous with make up and dressing , wonderful relation with everyone , socializing and speaking English occasionally and of course , her private moments with her orgasms are a must see . 

I think after a long time a really interesting person has finally made her way to RLC , no one knows if she brings more of her private life in cameras , if she is going to act at the shows happening at the villa , but I do as a conclusion find her really spectacular to observe and watch 😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I think that Ariana currently is the most interesting tenant , she absolutely doesn’t care about the cameras and whatever she does seems to be totally spontaneous and the way she feels . 

We can listen to her singing like we do at homes many times , she makes her daily prayer before sleeping , she can for sure make herself look gorgeous with make up and dressing , wonderful relation with everyone , socializing and speaking English occasionally and of course , her private moments with her orgasms are a must see . 

I think after a long time a really interesting person has finally made her way to RLC , no one knows if she brings more of her private life in cameras , if she is going to act at the shows happening at the villa , but I do as a conclusion find her really spectacular to observe and watch 😊

Hmmm, interesting observation.  I had all that plus more with Irma.

Il y a 8 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Serafima did one of the worst bates ever in the tub. Way too long with her leg up so you couldn't see her hand or pussy. I don't even think she had an orgasm.🙄

For a long while, some of us or at least me thought she was asexual but now I believe she will not attempt any authentic bate or sexual acts in front of the cameras.

During her previous stay, she would put a small vibrator in her gym bag when she goes to the gym in the afternoon.

There were so many little subtle hints that I saw which kinda prove that she was getting her fix outside of the apartment.

And you will get nothing from RLC when you complain about her antics cos she has her hands on their balls. This is true cos she is the only girl who has stayed for more than 3 4 months but have not yet done a real bate (which u can clearly see she had an orgasm). 

All her other bate shows with Ginger in the tub were all fake or she stopped halfway to watch Ginger do her thing.

So for those without a subscription & are considering to get one because of her, save your money & save yourself more frustrations.

Edited by SierraTM
Edit: sorry 4 months
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, SierraTM said:

For a long while, some of us or at least me thought she was asexual but now I believe she will not attempt any authentic bate or sexual acts in front of the cameras.

During her previous stay, she would put a small vibrator in her gym bag when she goes to the gym in the afternoon.

There were so many little subtle hints that I saw which kinda prove that she was getting her fix outside of the apartment.

And you will get nothing from RLC when you complain about her antics cos she has her hands on their balls. This is true cos she is the only girl who has stayed for more than 3 4 months but have not yet done a real bate (which u can clearly see she had an orgasm). 

All her other bate shows with Ginger in the tub were all fake or she stopped halfway to watch Ginger do her thing.

So for those without a subscription & are considering to get one because of her, save your money & save yourself more frustrations.

So in other words, she's a fucking joke.😒

9 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Hmmm, interesting observation.  I had all that plus more with Irma.

I think Irma will always be at the TOP-5 of RLC participants ,   when she first appeared and with the experience she had as a model , it brought this eye candy atmosphere , people always wanted to see if see does something in front of cameras , the proof is that when she was bating , the forum was becoming red hot with the comments .

But time consumes everyone and this last presence of her , it was more of a torture for her fans and I believe even for her . You could see that it was just boredom , no passion to be at this project , I even find that her bates were happening because she had nothing to do . 

I might be a bit hard with my comments , her boobs and ass despite getting older she was still managing to control at this “ heavy “ body ( she is a short individual ) , all in all , I think it is much better for everyone that she left . She can like this keep her legacy and we can remember her for all these endless teasing which after a while and at this last run was using with her experience to keep a bit the viewing at a decent level . 

We definitely need new participants that soon after entering can understand this business ( look how Leora for example has understood what needs to be done to remain on top ) , Ulyana was someone who in my opinion had the package and now I find Ariana this “ crazy “ individual who can really bring something new here 😊

• Like 1