B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm happy to put up with the odd bum note 😆

Ariana's in a different league to Irma...but that's just my opinion...Sorry Harry 😉

My old eyes are weak, what is that very small print? LOL!

31 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I hope you are wrong.  She has been with a few girls so far but has not taken the lead yet.  Maybe she will come out of her shell and stop being passive.

For me , she's never shown any lesbian tendencies. So any girl/girl action would be a show, sadly I guess...☹️

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

For me , she's never shown any lesbian tendencies. So any girl/girl action would be a show, sadly I guess...☹️

Well if we are talking about Amy, she had a session where Megan bated her and another where Megan bated her while she kissed Holly and played with Holly's pussy.  She also had a bating session with Ariana.  She has not so far went looking for these but her clothes somehow fell off and the girls took advantage of her nakedness.  I wish Damira would come back, that would settle a lot of questions with these ladies.

3 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Well if we are talking about Amy, she had a session where Megan bated her and another where Megan bated her while she kissed Holly and played with Holly's pussy.  She also had a bating session with Ariana.  She has not so far went looking for these but her clothes somehow fell off and the girls took advantage of her nakedness.  I wish Damira would come back, that would settle a lot of questions with these ladies.

I was talking about Ariana...:biggrin:

• Like 1