B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Fagen but what you've just said is 180 degrees different than what I've been told.  I know you like guys in the GOV apartments but they don't belong in them.  Nelly & Bogdan are the reason for the all the piss poor lighting and string lights you see and they are not good for this house or RLC IMHO!!

I don't believe they should be in that house with the girls either. I think they're bound to restrict them. For instance, I can't see a drug fuelled party with Cesar and his various henchmen taking place in the villa like before with N&B there...which might not be a bad thing 😏

But having said that, they're a lot less strict and controlling than Nora was, and I think Bogdan doesn't shy away from his duties...he was sanding the terrace table down the other day and he was checking the thermostat...
He gets on well with all the girls without acting like a creep...Plus because they are staying in the villa for the unforeseen future, I'm surprised they forfeited the en suite bedroom to Megan, so that she could carry on doing her shows...They could've easily pulled rank and taken it...😏

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't believe they should be in that house with the girls either. I think they're bound to restrict them. For instance, I can't see a drug fuelled party with Cesar and his various henchmen taking place in the villa like before with N&B there...which might not be a bad thing 😏

But having said that, they're a lot less strict and controlling than Nora was, and I think Bogdan doesn't shy away from his duties...he was sanding the terrace table down the other day and he was checking the thermostat...
He gets on well with all the girls without acting like a creep...Plus because they are staying in the villa for the unforeseen future, I'm surprised they forfeited the en suite bedroom to Megan, so that she could carry on doing her shows...They could've easily pulled rank and taken it...😏

I agree, while I don't really like them there, Bogdan is a class act all the way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

They should not be there regardless of what Bogdan has done.  I don't know how much attention you pay to the house during the day but I was told you can literally see them always in the girls business and seeing what they are doing.  If they are not using the fitness room everyday, you will see that change in the very near future and that will all have to do with Nelly & Bogdan.  There should be no males living in the house regardless of chores he does while in the house and especially not a married man!!  Besides all that...how else are the girls supposed to act around their boss, of course they are going to get along because they have to!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They should not be there regardless of what Bogdan has done.  I don't know how much attention you pay to the house during the day but I was told you can literally see them always in the girls business and seeing what they are doing.  If they are not using the fitness room everyday, you will see that change in the very near future and that will all have to do with Nelly & Bogdan.  There should be no males living in the house regardless of chores he does while in the house and especially not a married man!!  Besides all that...how else are the girls supposed to act around their boss, of course they are going to get along because they have to!!

Ok

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Your source must have fuck all to do to spend all that time just following Bogdan around...then pass that really exciting shit onto you, who couldn't give a monkey's chuff about GOV anyway...apparently. Seems odd to me that that is the most exciting piece of info he has for you...:huh:

• Like 1

Ok

That's it, just an OK?  Do you remember Lana and her fuck toy, I think his name was Robert but I can't remember.  Within the first couple of weeks, Nelly & Bogdan showed up in their apartment and after looking at the furniture arrangement and how the camera's were according to the arrangement, they moved all the furniture and made it worse for the viewer.  Fuck them and I wish I never had to hear their names ever again!!

• Upvote 1

Hey, Harley & all:

Our CC female and gay guys loved Bogdan: even the straights respected him because he didn't abuse his woman.

As for Nelly, nothing in a woman is more REAL than playing classical music on a violin. The way she and Anabel dressed while practicing was to be beloved.

They were a wonderful couple when RLC was real.

And RLC is better with them than without them, even though something critical is missing from RLC in general...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your source must have fuck all to do to spend all that time just following Bogdan around...then pass that really exciting shit onto you, who couldn't give a monkey's chuff about GOV anyway...apparently. Seems odd to me that that is the most exciting piece of info he has for you...:huh:

Please tell me what other exciting info is he supposed to have for me?  The same girls doing the same shit they've done a hundred times...you mean that exciting shit!!  Apparently he does have the time as he is retired just like you and I !!!

P.S.  He tells me shit about them because he doesn't like males in the GOV's either and he can't stand Nelly & Bogdan either!!  Just look at both of their hairdo's....looks like pure grade D bullshit!!

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hey, Harley & all:

Our CC female and gay guys loved Bogdan: even the straights respected him because he didn't abuse his woman.

As for Nelly, nothing in a woman is more REAL than playing classical music on a violin. The way she and Anabel dressed while practicing was to be beloved.

They were a wonderful couple when RLC was real.

And RLC is better with them than without them, even though something critical is missing from RLC in general...

Sorry Squirrel, I disagree with you completely!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Man, he sure has you three fooled!!

Lool he is a nice guy like the others have pointed out but I do agree, he and Nelly look so out of place in the villa..RLC should have placed them in the cov apartment and move Piper and Taylor to gov imo.

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Lool he is a nice guy like the others have pointed out but I do agree, he and Nelly look so out of place in the villa..RLC should have placed them in the cov apartment and move Piper and Taylor to gov imo.

They should be in NO apartment, there time in front of the camera's has long been up!!  I do agree that if they are persistent on being in front of the camera's, they should be with their dope smoking buddies in B5 and Piper and Taylor should be in B4.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2