B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #31 (October)

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is only 5 problems that are wrong with B4, the married couple that has NO BUSINESS in being there, and Megan, Holly, and Amy!!  Nelly & Bogdan are too controlling and their presence alone does not bode well for the house.  They should be evicted immediately!!  The other 3 repests will put on the same stupid ass shows time and time again and they should be kicked off the island immediately!!

What a mother fucking joke B4 has become!!

From what I have seen so far they are not controlling at all, and the other girls all really seem to like both of them. Their presence is not a problem at all. It's actually a really good atmosphere in the house, and much of it is because of them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

From what I have seen so far they are not controlling at all, and the other girls all really seem to like both of them. Their presence is not a problem at all. It's actually a really good atmosphere in the house, and much of it is because of them.

I'm sorry Fagen but what you've just said is 180 degrees different than what I've been told.  I know you like guys in the GOV apartments but they don't belong in them.  Nelly & Bogdan are the reason for the all the piss poor lighting and string lights you see and they are not good for this house or RLC IMHO!!

• Like 1