B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

5 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

he is just another toy for them to play with and when they are done they will show him the door lmao

I only know that he has proven that he has a way to be around the ladies and he has benefited enough times 😉

à l’instant, Kingbanks a dit :

Je suppose qu'Amira et Amalia ne veulent pas continuer, je pense qu'ils ont tous les deux verrouillé la porte 😂

et nous savons que milena et monica ne font rien, elles portent toutes les deux des sous-vêtements sous leurs maillots de bain 😂

Amira se gode sur le lit

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I guess amira & amalia dont wanna continue I think they both locked the door 😂

and we know milena & monica is not doing anything they both are wear underwear under there swimsuits 😂

they do one thing very well. they kill the mode in any party. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

they do one thing very well. they kill the mode in any party. 

they tied boytoy up for most of the night I wonder how stupid he feels 😂 knowing he spent some of his money on them😂

Edited by Kingbanks

I don’t know why everyone is underestimating  Amira so much , the way I see it , it just depends on the right moment time and person of course before she makes any sexual interaction in front of the cameras . 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know why everyone is underestimating  Amira so much , the way I see it , it just depends on the right moment time and person of course before she makes any sexual interaction in front of the cameras . 

Yeah but they purposely tease him he looks to be sick of it now 😂

milena & monica is trying to chear him up 😂

Edited by Kingbanks