B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #16 (October)

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Yeah but they purposely tease him he looks to be sick of it now 😂

milena & monica is trying to chear him up 😂

He lost a battle but not the war , he will be back 😂🤣

I think Amira was super horny due to the teasing actions earlier , the bate was the right call so as to relax and calm down from all . I also think that this wasn’t a complete staged bate  for the viewers but she also made it to satisfy herself at the maximum way possible , I think everyone at the forum knows when the tenants are bating completely as part of their work and when they do for pleasing themselves , this is at least what I personally observed had knowing also that Amira hasn’t exposed herself so much so far and especially in that way ( clear dildo bate ) . Maybe the bedroom sharing with Amalia is making her having less restrictions than her previous stay . 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

to lose another battle 😂

king of blue balls🔵🔵😂

He had his fun with the previous tenants of the residence , I believe he will put the winner flag at the end at the battlefield 😂🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He had his fun with the previous tenants of the residence , I believe he will put the winner flag at the end at the battlefield 😂🤣

that was with olivia who he was clearly dating then he fuck the loose mimi 😂

this will be a way more tougher war for him to win 😂 he may need more money because drugs wont work on this group 😂

• Like 1